44

He pants on top of me as he pulls out. "Fuck Cat," he rasps as he rests on top of me.

It's the next morning. We didn't go too crazy with having sex after the first time and waited until morning to see how my stomach was doing.

Because I was feeling a little sore but I'm okay this morning, he went softer on me today and this time we were covered by the blanket.

I giggle as he kisses me. Then we both pull away quickly at someone slapping their hands against the window frame and popping through it.

"Boo!"

I cover my face and internally freak out. "Fucking hell haven't seen you since Nicholas's party."

I look at the window while keeping myself covered, Cameron is casually dressing in front of him.

It's Miles aka the dude that pulled our names out for seven minutes in heaven, Michael was holding the hat.

Cameron and Miles both look at me like they have something to say.

"You're welcome for setting you up," Miles says to Cam.

"Hm?" I look at them both confused. "Without you, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere," Cameron says.

"You pulled our names out on purpose," I say Miles nods. "Thank you, Miles. You are so welcome," he says.

"I would slap you but I don't care if Nicholas feels like shit that I made out with Cam in that closet," I say.

"He fucked peaches that is further than a kiss," Miles says.

"Anyway... Where have you been?" Cam asks him. "Rehab........"

"And I'm a dad," he says.

"Yeah I know, your girl was walking around with a bump, all the girls and stuff she was friends with literally left her so she mostly stayed quiet, I would talk to her though," Cam says.

"Anyway... When did you two start getting all frisky?" he asks.

"Last night," Cam says.

"Anyway, how's being in love doin ya?" He asks Miles. Miles tilts his head and looks at him like she is the most perfect thing in the world.

"Awesome... I would say I would have settled down sooner but she wasn't here," he says.

"My god when I first saw her pregnant she was glowing but extremely horny she threw a box of condoms at my head just the other day," he says and I laugh.

"I don't even really know her," I say.

"Yeah, the cheerleaders make fun of her besides Nancy," Miles says.

"I didn't know who she was... And I don't exactly make fun of people I am just judging about matching clothes," I say.

He looks at me strangely. "I never expected you to be here. I thought you'd only want to bang someone on silk sheets."

"She's changed she isn't selfish anymore unless it's something to do with me," Cam says.

"Yeah, you should have seen when Alaina or Sammy tried crawling all over him, I'd beat them to it it."

"He loved it."

"I only liked it because you were showing interest in me," He says.

"I haven't seen you two together in so long, last time I saw it was when you both were fighting over who gave me the best flowers in elementary," I say.

"He paid for his I picked mine from my mother's garden," Cam says.

"Camerons were better anyways because you'd just get red roses while he'd get a variety of flowers," I say to Miles.

"Little me went for whatever my mum liked every girl liked, she prefers yellow roses though," He says.

Ever since I was a little girl I've always been liked by everyone.

It's what built my confidence up until I got with Nick who was only using me, I was different before I got with Nick, I got jealous and obsessive with him that I'd be a snobby bitch and show off everything.

Ever since Cameron, I feel like I've found myself...

"Okay go away I'm naked and-" You won't be getting the glory of seeing her naked," Cam butts in I laugh.

"I'm not interested man... Have you seen my girl?" Miles asks.

"Yeah, she's pretty but not my type," Cam says. "You got yourself a princess I have myself an Angel," Miles says and finally walks away.

Cameron takes one look at me and then tackles me which leaves me in a fit of giggles.

He reaches up and closes the curtain. We opened it because it got hot in here.

"You hungry?" he asks. I shake my head. "I... Just wanna lay here with you for a little bit," I say and he leans down to gently kiss me which makes me push him off of me.

I lay flat on my stomach and face down. "Don't kiss me like that... I'll fall in love and you don't want that," I say.

"I mean I kinda do, now get back here," he says smacking my ass before flipping me back over.

I pull him down and make him cover us with the blanket. "Seriously don't kiss me like that, makes me kick my feet and giggle," I say and he chuckles.

I wrap myself completely around him and close my eyes which makes him steal a kiss. "Stop kissing me you addict," I say and we both laugh.

"You are a dangerous addiction."