10

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asks. "I'm in love with you now for this," I say as he hands me a box.

"You broke the one you had, I know many ways to get a new one," He says. "And you are joking right?"

"Of course, i'm joking, but thank you for this," I say with a smile. "You could've warned me about your house, it's literally a castle!" He exclaims.

"You can have a room if you want, I own the whole second level," I say.

He tilts his head. "No, I don't wanna live here," he says. "I didn't want you here either," I say. Guess he isn't the type of guy to run after a girl that is upset.

"I saw you wearing my clothes in the video call?" he chuckles looking down at my body that's dressed like normal me but the dress is tight and hot pink.

"You coming in or not? My Dad, if he spots you, your head is off, he loves Nick but my mother doesn't."

He cautiously walks in then stands near the door and looks around from there.

"How did you get back here?" He asks. "I walked," I say.

"I could have dropped you back off?" He says. "I wasn't going back in there to ask," I say. "I was coming out but you were gone like the Flash," he says.

"That means that dress and stuff is still in my boot right?"

"Yeah, I left it there so you could pawn it," I laugh.

"Don't... Touch anything, while we walk up to the second floor, then don't touch any of my stuff with your filthy hands."

"My hands are always washed you pain in the ass," he says.

I start walking up the stairs. "These are big stairs," he says.

He had shown up in that green flannel over the outfit he was already wearing. He walks behind me. "Better not be being a perv back there," I say.

"Well it's hard when your ass is right there and if I stand still for a moment and you get further away I can see right under your... Now i'm hard," he mumbles.

I scoff. "All guys are the same just different I swear, stop being a perv," I say with a laugh.

When I reach the top of the stairs and turn around he's standing halfway at the stairs. "What are you doing?"

"Acting like what you are calling me," he chuckles. "A perv?"

He nods. "You can look for all I care but you aren't touching," I say. "I don't wanna touch," He says.

"So was it Alaina that slept with my boyfriend?" I ask. "Yeah, she said she regularly does it with him."

My heart is aching.

"How do you know the peach situation is real?" I ask. He shrugs. "I don't just a guess," he says.

"Well can you tell Alaina to stay away from him or you won't fuck her anymore? I'm gonna confront him but try and work things out," I say.

"So that you can get hurt again? You know how dumb you fucking sound?"

"Fucking blondes," he scoffs.

"I'm not just gonna end things with him if you are just lying so you can get between my legs," I say.

"Why do you just assume everyone wants to be between your legs?" he frowns.

"Not everyone does and in fact, I enjoy being between Alaina's so no wonder your boyfriend wants her because she's hot."

"Why do you keep putting me down? All I did was call you a stoner and dis your clothing," I say.

"I get it okay, I've seen Alaina I know she's prettier than me but do you have to throw it in my face in my comfort place?"

"I never said she was prettier I just said she was hot," He says.

"You sayin' you are hurt because I called another girl hot? Are you jealous?"

"No why would I be jealous of her when I know i'm better, you watch I'll have everyone that loves her fall for me instead," I say walking towards my room.

"Your ego is too high," He says. "No, I know my worth and I know i'm beautiful you don't have to tell me," I say.

"She could easily kick your ass and I mean literally beat the shit out of you," he says.

I'll just take defense classes.

Okay if he thinks i'm easy to defeat let's see how easy it is to get him into my bed. But I don't even let Nick in my bed.

"Why do you doubt me so much?" I ask using my acting skills to start to fake cry, my eyes watering.

"Do you hate me?"

"No I don't i'm just telling the truth, I told you, I won't lie," he says.

"Well lie to me," I say. "You are ugly I wouldn't blame Nick for leaving you for Alaina," he says. "So you lied?" I frown.

"Partly. I'm hoping Nick leaves you, you need to know what pain feels like so you become less judgemental," He says.

"That's Peach that is extremely judgy," I say.

When I enter my room I quickly remove Cameron before he enters my room. "What?" he asks. "Nick is here, go to that room down the hall," I say.

He tenses.

I walk back into my room. "Who was that?" He asks. "One of the maids I had them bringing your birthday presents in here but you are in here so I can't do that."

He's looking at the picture of me and my parents from when I was little.

I got a cubby house the shape of a princess castle that day.

He places the frame down then walks over to me. He leans down and kisses me. "I can't find that prick," He says. "I went over to Alaina's and he wasn't there."

"Who's Alaina?" I ask. "Some other stoner, I can't believe you do what they do, you are lucky I love you," he says.

"That was the first time I had done it in nine months," I say.

"Since I love you, I'll grab a towel and lay it on my bed, because I assume that is what you are here for?" I ask.

He nods.

"Wait on your bed? I've never even laid on your bed before," He says.

I grab a towel then pull my covers back and lay the towel down on my sheets just under my pillow.

Fun fact: I have a Mr. Vanilla boyfriend!