11

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask Cameron while I sit at my powder room seat to fix up my makeup.

"He's Mr. Vanilla isn't he?" He laughs almost hysterically.

"No, he isn't," I scowl.

"Tell me somethin' have you tried a different position other than just missionary oh and does he give it to you nice and slow?"

He is making me feel some type of way when he said that while at the same time rolling his hips with his hands hovering in front of him gesturing fucking someone.

He wasn't doing it in a cringing way though he did it slow and gracefully.

"We've done... Other positions before," I say.

"Have you ever done rough sex before?" he asks trying not to laugh.

"No, he said it hurts his tip," I say.

He falls to the ground and bursts out laughing. "How? What does he wear it out fucking other girls," He cackles.

I stand up and kick him. "Wait wait wait wait wait... Is he one of those guys that says 'I wanna make love to you not blow your mind'?"

"Shut up Cameron," I say.

"I can show you a great time in bed, you'd forget about him-" I'm standing right above his head and what cut him off is he can see directly between my legs.

His jaw is smacked open because I have no underwear on.

"Wow, that is one good lookin' puss," He says. "How does he control himself with that thing especially when he's inside of it?" He points up between my legs.

"Sit on my face," he says. I look down at him confused. "You telling me he hasn't done that either?" he asks.

"His fingers have been there but not his mouth," I say. "Does he let you ride him?" he asks. "No, because he usually only lasts a few minutes."

"Well with that thing I'd be lucky to even last a minute," he says.

I move from around him and he pouts. "We aren't doing anything like that no matter how many times we tease each other," I say standing back at my mirror.

"I'm stickin' with Alaina anyways," He says.

"Mhm if Nick and I break up then I'll just fuck around with his best friend," I say. "They are like full-on bros before hoes," he says.

"I'm not a hoe," I say.

He sits up then lifts himself onto his feet. "Or you could just become one of us?" he suggests looking at me through the mirror and I feel his hands go to my waist.

I don't like the way he makes me feel.

"Gross no, I would rather die than see that Alaina bitch again," I say.

"I'll deal with her, all you gotta do is prove you are just a richer version of us you should be fine," he says.

"I'll do it one more time if anything happens I'm leaving," I say.

"Tonight?" He asks. "Sure," I say.

Nick had left an hour ago and Cameron stayed here hidden from him. "Will I be dropping you off there or are you gonna risk taking your really expensive car to the party?"

"I'll take my old Mustang," I say. "No, you either walk or I drop you off if the car doesn't look trashed someone will steal it," he says.

"But your white corolla doesn't look trashed," I say. "Everyone knows who I am we don't take stuff from each other but newcomers get a few things missing so don't bring anything expensive."

"What did you lose first?" I ask. "I grew up there the most I got taken from me was underwear," He says.

My phone starts ringing. I clutch my purse and pull it out.

"It's Amena," I say as I answer it and put it against my phone.

"Where are you! You skipped practice so it best be good, what has gotten into you lately?"

Not a good dick.

"I was helping the detention center," I say. "No one cares about the detention center Nick has a game tomorrow and we haven't practiced enough!"

"Amena, calm down!"

"Nick said he caught you acting like a stoner, is this true?" She asks.

"No he seems to be lying a lot lately, why would I do such a thing? That stuff smells and blocks out my Chanel perfume why would I do that?" I ask.

"Make sense I believe you more than him the way he would just come up with such an assumption."

"Hey... You'd tell me anything right?" I ask. "Of course, I would why?" she asks. "Someone told me that Nick has been cheating on me and apparently one of the is Peach and another is this girl named Alaina."

"Alaina? The stoner? No way no I don't believe it if a stoner is involved."

"I think her and that Stoner dude are together, I dunno my cousin lives in their neighborhood."

"Do you think Nick is a good guy?" I ask. "No, he's a footballer the only thing he has that's good is his abs."

I move my hand to Cameron's shirt and I lift it. "Cameron has abs, ya know that stoner dude?" I ask. "Yeah, my cousin said that he is the hottest in their friend group... I didn't see it though."

"How do you know that?" she asks. "I drove past him when I was reaching the detention center he was shirtless walking on the street looking homeless, I kinda feel bad for him."

His abs are there but faint like a usual stoner would look.

"Hot," I whisper to him.

When I let his shirt down he lifts it back up and looks down then looks at me with a weird look. "You confuse me," he whispers.

"What's your cousin's name?" I ask.

"......... Alaina we might not look alike but that's because her dad is white," She scoffs.

"Okay I gotta go," I say and hang up before anything else is said.

"Amena is cousin with that bitch," I say. "Oh um I was gonna repay you on something but you wouldn't wanna see it," he says.

"And what is that?" I ask.

"My dick," he says. "No, I don't wanna see what gets Alaina off," I say.

"It gets a few girls off I mean Alaina isn't the only one," he shrugs. "Gross, I'm not going if you are gonna ditch me though, because I know no one there," I say.

"A party is about drugs getting drunk and laid while dancing to loud music unless you wanna be the one I fuck I probably will end up ditching you if a girl offers head," He says.

"No, I don't want that thing anywhere near me, and you are not ditching me so you can act like a whore," I scowl.

"It's okay once you get something in your system you'll forget about everything and just enjoy the party," He says.

"Who parties on a school night?" I ask. "People who don't give a shit about school," He says.

"And plus i'm not doing a thing with you because I am a taken woman," I say.

"Your pussy is the only thing that looks good so don't think I'd be too satisfied to do anything with you either," He says with a mocking smile.

"Glad we are on the same page," I say.

"You called me hot," he chuckles. "Like you, with my pussy I only called your abs hot," I pout. "Did I lower your ego just now?"

"I'm gonna drive myself there, i'll meet you there," I smile. "You can go now."