31

Cameron

"I'm sorry it's just not going up," I say to Sammy, who is a different girl that I have sex with.

And I can't get hard.

"I feel really offended right now Cameron," she says with her eyes watering.

She must feel humiliated.

I can't believe Catalina is in Italy with some guy, that guy threatened me and I couldn't do anything to stop him from taking her away from me.

I don't know what his deal is and why he wants her.

I was just getting cozy with her and he didn't like that, I went over to her house and her mother looked like shit.

I've always liked Cat and I was just finally believing she likes me as well and now she's gone with some other guy that she wants.

He looks much older than us.

Too old for her.

Sam smiles as she watches my cock now get hard. For fuck sake all I had to think about was Cat and now i'm hard.

I tried not thinking of her and maybe that's why I was soft.

"Jesus Sam," I gasp when she drops herself on me taking me whole. "It's been months since I last had this dick and I've missed riding it, life sucks riding a random small dick!" she exclaims with a frown.

Sam is similar to Alaina but Sam loves dick and dick only. Don't know why some guys are fucking pricks. Most actually.

And I happen to be one as well.

I grip her wide hips and I make her bounce harder.

She places her hands on my thighs and rolls her hips while I bring her down. She's moaning loudly.

Catalina

"You are calling me your fiancèe yet I don't see a ring on my finger," I say, showing him my hand.

I don't care about a fucking ring. "My grandmother's ring is getting sized right now to fit your finger," he says.

Oh brother.

I don't want the stupid ring.

"I want to go shopping," I say. "You don't have my permission to leave," he says. "You've said that every day when can I leave?" I ask.

"When you want me," he says and walks out.

I go to follow behind him but he turns around and gives me the devil's stare. "Get back in there," He scowls.

I gulp. "You are walking around the house like that, you should dress," I say.

He's shirtless in just sweats now. "It's extremely distracting like I can't focus it is so inappropriate," I say.

He chuckles.

"No," He says with a straight face.

He pulls me towards him with his hand on my ass.

"I can't wait to see you riding me moaning my name with exhaustion from chasing your own release," He says in my ear.

His hand slides down my bottom and moves between my legs I bite my lip and he gently kisses my ear then moves to my jaw.

"Open your legs if you want a preview of what I can do to you," he says.

"Right here? In the hall?" I ask liking the sound of being risky.

"Everyone here minds their own business if they don't they get killed," he says, rubbing over my panties and I grip his side since I'm partly losing balance from his firm touch.

A battle with my mind is happening.

I part my legs and let him give me this preview. "Let me taste you and I'll let you talk with your parents, without my supervision."

I slide my foot away from my other one to part my legs.

"Good girl," he says and grabs my thigh lifting it he pressed it against his side and moves his free hand to my front then between my legs from there but this time in my underwear.

My lips part and hearing a low groan leave him as he feels my arousal.

I close my eyes and the first thing that pops into my head is Cameron's fingers going inside of me just as Marco's does.

I press my head against his firm tatted chest and moan.

God his fingers are bigger than Nicholas's dick.

My thigh on his side is giving him easier access to get deeper. I bite my lip to stop my whimpers of pleasure.

I hate Cameron so much and everyone else may be getting taken away from there was good for me.

But I refuse to be with Marco.

I pinch his arm.

God, it feels so good. I move my hand that isn't pinching his side to my mouth to bite my hand.

Too much pleasure, I don't wanna come right here.

It doesn't help.

His fingers move faster and my hand drops to his forearm which holds the hand between my legs.

My legs buckle.

His palm rubbing against my clit while he thrusts his fingers in me is giving me enough friction to cry out an orgasm. My leg drops down from his side and I close my legs around his hand.

His fingers still somehow moving, riding out my orgasm.

My eyes roll and my hands pinch hard where they are holding on to him.

When he lets me go I quickly get into the room and close the door by pressing my back against it while panting.

"I'll return with your phone," he says then I hear the sound of him licking his fingers clean. "Sweet," he chuckles then I hear him walk away.

I thought Nick was good with his hands but Alaina was better and I thought she was good with her hands but Marco is fantastic with his.

I can't imagine how Cameron would make me feel if that felt amazing.

Why do I keep thinking of him? He doesn't want me and he hurt me.

I hate him.

I burst into tears. I hate that Cameron did that to me, I literally was loving his company and his touch, we were getting so close and I actually thought he liked me.

I was falling for him but he wasn't falling for me.

He just wanted me for sex like every other girl.

I'll never be someone important to him like he was to me. I just wanted to be loved by him but it was just a fucking game to him.