19

"It's a good day to be bi," I'm interrupted from my thoughts when I hear a usual irritating voice. "Has the princess finally snapped?" She asks tilting her head.

My seventeenth birthday passed and I didn't really care about it this year.

"I'm experimenting and why are you in my bedroom?" I scowl.

Why is she here?

Why is she in my house?

"I dunno I just followed Cameron here," She shrugs. "Can you get out?" I ask, frowning at her.

I was looking at myself in the mirror it's been another week and I'm trying so hard to change into something i'm not.

I have eyeliner on my hair is a mess and my clothes practically match what Alaina has on.

"Get out before I push you down the stairs then your boyfriend would have to carry you everywhere because it would completely paralyze your legs," I say with a scowl.

"Oh did Nick tell you we were together?" She asks. "No, I was referring to someone else," I say.

"Just a quick FYI, no one will ever like you no matter how much you change, so stop trying," she says and as she walks out all I hear is her heels.

Fucking bitch.

Why is Cameron here and why hasn't he come into my room yet?

How did she know this was my room? I hate this, Cameron probably sent her up here knowing I'd be pissed off.

I stand up and walk out of my room, I walk down the stairs to see my mother frowning. "That bitch just tried getting into your father's pants and i'm sure if I didn't show up it would have been successful," she says.

"No, it wouldn't have," Dad says.

"Go fuck yourself, I saw the look on your face when she tried, if I didn't walk in you would've been having sex with her!"

I jolt. My mother never shouts.

She shoves him out of his way. "I know about the woman you talk to and I know the nights you stay out late is because you are getting laid by some fucking club bimbo," she scowls.

"Bullshit," he says. "I do my work."

"Cameras don't lie I saw the security footage, I've gotten calls and messages from women that know me and told me that you tried having sex with them."

"I have fans you have drug addicts remember that Gabriel," She says.

My mother is kinda famous.

No, she is famous.

Being a beautiful long-legged model why wouldn't she be?

My mouth is wide open.

My dad would never cheat on my mother, would he?

"Let's talk in the bedroom where the kid isn't here," He says. "No it's about time she really sees how pathetic you are and no this time I am not forgiving you because you fucked me to make me forgive you, I am going."

"What?" I ask.

The words i've been dreading my whole life finally show up unexpectedly. "I want a divorce," she says.

"You are not leaving," Dad scowls.

"Goodbye, Gabriel. Are you coming with me Cat?" she asks.

"Without me, you'll just be some low life on a street and probably become an escort," Dady says.

"Excuse me? I am a model I make money," She says.

"You have that job because of me," He scowls. "Fine leave the mother of your child on the streets," she says and walks out.

"Crazy bitch assuming shit like usual."

"Would you? Would you have done something with Alaina?" I ask.

"Yes I would have, she had a nice body and was offering to ride me, of course, I can't say no to that," He says.

"Are you joking?" I ask.

"Do you have her number?" he asks. "She ruins everything for me and you are rewarding her?" I ask.

"What is wrong with you?"

"You don't care about me, do you? You give me everything I want just so I leave you alone isn't that right?" I ask.

"No, I spoil you because I love you, and I was being sarcastic I wouldn't have done anything with that girl, I don't talk to other women the way I do your mother and I certainly wouldn't do anything with a child," he says.

"Your mother is being dramatic because that whore of a child tried getting into my pants."

"So yes explain to your mother that Alaina is only wanting to ruin your life and us divorcing will hurt you as well not just her and I."

"I love your mother with all of my heart and you, you and your mum are equal but in different ways, I wouldn't do anything to hurt this family, I married her because I love her not because I wanted to cheat twenty years later."

I refuse to believe that my dad would cheat on my mother, the way he looks at her and holds her when they hug, he doesn't give half-arsed hugs either he always wraps his arms fully around her and gives her a billion kisses on her face.

He always makes her a tea or gets her a drink, he treats her like the Queen she is.

He's been looking at her the same for over twenty years. They were high school sweethearts and married mid twenties.

My dad was a cocky stoner similar to Cameron and my mother was the princess of the school since she is so beautiful.

My mother wasn't rich and my father wasn't either but she was popular for her looks unlike me I was only popular because my family is rich.

She was known as the girl everyone liked and that everyone talked to she was known as innocent and elegant.

Dad says she's crazy and kinky as fuck he scoffs every time he hears the words 'she is so innocent'. And now I know why since i'm old enough to understand.

And being like a usual child I find it gross.

Mum says that he hasn't changed much but his attire has, he was always in ripped jeans and a shirt that was even massive on him, he apparently even had piercings as well.

But I can't imagine my dad in that, I'm too used to dress pants and button-ups tucked into them.

He always has a watch and his hair neatly done.

His shoes are always shiny as well and I'm not saying with glitter i'm saying with shoe polish on his expensive black shoes.

If his face isn't shaved it's tidied up.

Even to this day he still keeps chasing her like he did in high school, never not wanting to impress her still.

I still don't know where Cameron is or did Alaina come here on her own to destroy my family?