36

"Have you gotten to see Italy?" Cameron asks. "Not really besides the estate i'm gonna be calling home," I say.

"He can at least help you enjoy yourself there while we plan his death," he says.

"I mean the sex is actually nice," I say. "He said that I can choose when to have the children, and said I can go to college."

"He's very clearly trying to make you feel better about being taken," He says.

"Yeah, I know, I want my life back," I say. "And I'll help get it back," he says.

I move closer to him. "I want a hug before I have to go," I say. "Didn't think you'd ever wanna hug my musty ass," He says.

"I do wanna hug your musty ass," I say.

"Marco is gonna get angry that I've been gone this long."

"Sammy is probably suspicious but I don't care," he says. "Do you reckon he'd kill me if I kissed you right now?"

"I mean... If he sees," I say.

"Risking my life right now," he says and pulls me closer by my waist.

"But it's worth it," he adds and scoops my lips up with his. I throw my arms around his neck. He lifts me and sits me on one of the many crates down here.

I comb my fingers through his hair while our lips move together.

My god, his skillful mouth feels so good. His tongue swipes my lower lip so I part my mouth and allow him to take over my mouth more. I suck on his tongue and he pulls me even closer.

"If he wasn't in the way we would have been fucking for the seventieth time today," he says pulling away.

"I gotta go, he'll be angry," I say.

"Your lips look plump," he says. "Is it noticeable that we were kissing?" I ask.

"Kinda, don't you have ice in the fridge? That could cool them down," he says. "Cameron he'll kill you, I literally saw him kill someone," I say.

"I'll get on the phone," he says pulling it from his pocket.

"Who do you know that's gonna help with someone like him?" I ask.

"My dad's friend," he says. "Who is your dad's friend?" I ask."Decklan," he says. "It's Miles's dad's, close friend, who is also his wife's ex."

"How do you know this Decklan would be able to do this?" I ask.

"Oh trust me Miles's dad would get involved to help and Marco is gone, he's the commander of basically all security and police," he says. "Does my dad know them?" I ask.

"Maybe, we all grew up in the same town didn't we?" he asks.

"Yeah except my dad is known as greedy," I say. "That's because people were jealous he was rich and they were not," he says.

"Oh my dad and his friends have plenty of stories with your mum though," he adds.

"Like what?" I ask. "Your mother was a stripper escort, Cat," he says. My mouth gapes. "Cameron, you telling me my mother got paid to have sex?"

"Apparently, not my words my dads," he says.

"Gross, my dad probably paid for her and fell in love," I say with a disgusted look. He shrugs. "Probably," he says.

"But my parents met in college," I say. "My mum wasn't in college though she just hung ar- Oh my god she hung around the frat house that had a bunch of boys in it..."

"You find out new things every day," he says. "I'm gonna go speak about this," I say.

"I will see you another time," I say and walk up the stairs to exit the basement.

I open the door and right in front of me is Marco, his tall figure towering over me. "What were you down there with him for?" He asks with a glare.

"We didn't do or talk about anything all we did was get a little high... I swear," I say when he raised his hand.

He makes me look at him. "We barely talked just got high, why would I wanna talk to him after what he put me through?"

"He could have lied and told you something else," he says.

"Well, he didn't because we didn't talk," I say. "Just remember princess I have my eyes everywhere," he says.

"Now back upstairs I wanna have a word with you."