34

It's that time of the month when I'm thinking of Cameron. I don't want to think of him though, he wants nothing from me but what every other guy wanted.

Another month closer to getting married to someone that doesn't want me either, only wants me to parent his children.

He finally got his way nearly a month ago most nights since then he's gotten to have sex and all that with me.

I'm not gonna deny it, it feels good but I don't want to be with him.

I don't want to be here.

I miss my parents so much, time here isn't going fast enough, I wanna see them.

Even though I get more freedom now I barely get to speak with them because they are always busy.

I'm so far away from them.

"Good morning my Tesoro," he says, standing behind me as I look out from the balcony to the ocean view we have.

He kisses my shoulder but I brush him off.

He sighs and places his hands on my hips then pulls me back against him.

"You are to answer me with whatever I tell you," he says. "Morning," I mumble with a frown. He spins me around to face him. He leans down and kisses me.

I lift my hand up and slap his face. "I told you not to do that, I don't want your lips on mine," I say.

"You were moaning in my mouth just ten minutes ago," He says with a raised brow I slap him again. "Don't be disrespectful," I say and walk past him.

"Join me in the shower Mamacita I will whisper to you my dirty thoughts in Italian."

"You win," I say.

He chuckles. "I knew it'd get you."

It's my favorite part during sex, him whispering to me in Italian.

"My only purpose in life will be just caring for our children? Won't it? I won't get to go to college get my dream job live a little until parenthood..."

"I don't know why I'm the one being punished for my father's mistakes," I say.

He sighs. "Marry me and I'll let you go to college and I'll also allow us to use protection," he says.

"I still haven't gotten that ring," I say.

He lifts his hand and raises his finger a small ring around the tip of his finger since it's too small to go any lower.

A massive diamond on it that is the same length as the width of my finger.

I walk up to him. "Decide when you would want kids?" he asks. "Give it til at least twenty-two but if we can do twenty-five that'll be great," I say.

"What if you fall pregnant sooner than that?" he asks.

"Well, that's how my life will be then," I say.

Marco pov
Last night

"Make her fall in love with you give her what she wants-" I have given her what she wants!" I exclaim.

"We'll let her visit her parents but with you or she's not going, and she wants college too I dunno get a degree for something, do whatever you possibly can for her to agree to hold your child," Father says.

"Okay."

Catalina pov
now

I'm giddy and can't wait to see my parents, I've missed them so much but curse my father for doing this to me. I'm practically jumping up and down with excitement.