24

Cameron touches my cheek. "Did someone smack you when I was gone?" he asks. "Yeah but that's not what I care about right now," I say.

"Alaina and I did nothing but talk about you, I've tried everything to keep her secret but she's jealous of me not you," he says.

I raise an eyebrow. "Confusion," I say.

"She's into girls but uses guys to hide that she only likes women," he says.

Confusion.

"Why was she a bitch to me then?" I ask. "She's terrified at what people would think about her if they found out she only likes girls so she acted like she was jealous of you."

"Me and her are literally just friends she's one of what is it 'the boys' to me," he chuckles.

"What about Danny Cobbler?" I ask. "He knows about her and she fancies his sister who he's gonna introduce her to who is also into women."

"Why are you telling me this now?" I ask. "Because she isn't bugging me, so that means I can bug you," he says.

"Apparently, according to Kyle, you two just had sex upstairs, ouch."

My jaw smacks to the floor. "Did he say that? He dared me to go upstairs with him and I agreed hoping nothing will happen, I get upstairs boom! Nick is there then Kyle leaves the Dick begs for me back, he slapped my face and called me an ungrateful bitch for rejecting him and saying he has a small dick."

He frowns. "Is he still upstairs?"

We are outside bonging like a bunch of stoners on a sofa, I just have my denim skirt on and Cameron's Flannel.

Why is there a sofa outside?

Surprised i'm not slurring and falling over with the amount I've drank.

"No his car isn't here anymore," I say.

"Alaina said she was about to finger herself she was that turned on by having your tongue in her mouth," he says.

"Jealous? Jealous that you didn't get my tongue in your mouth?" I pout.

"I know you saw my boner," he chuckles. "We should go to my house, with Alaina, you sit in that armchair that's in my room and watch us girls play on my bed."

His mouth is opened then he gulps. "That sounds like a great idea but, Alaina is going to Cobbler's house to enjoy his sister," He pouts. "I really wanted to see that."

"I don't know why she's scared people will judge her for liking women when it's the hottest thing seeing a girl and girl in action."

"Have you seen her with a girl?" I ask. He nods. "I walked in on them and she's like 'sit down and watch Cam' she didn't have to ask me twice, it was a great show better than whatever football players watch."

"Football players watch football," I giggle.

"Just because Alaina isn't coming to your house doesn't mean I can't go over there and bang you," he says laying his head down in my lap.

It is so early in the morning like, three?

Our eyes are red raw from everything we've done tonight.

"What has your dad done with that money? He lives in the same house," I say.

"I told you, he's won the lottery before and spent it all on drugs and alcohol and prostitutes to have sex with since he can't find a real woman."

"But this time he probably gambled it all away," he yawns.

"Did you get any of the money?" I ask. "No, I don't want it," he says. "No one realizes how fast money can go no matter how much you have, you have to have a job to keep those numbers high."

"I'll pay you to live in my house and turn the spare room on my floor into your bedroom," I say.

He chuckles. "How much?" he asks. "One thousand a week," I say. "I like it here though, even though there are so many uncomfortable places i've slept."

"Two thousand?" I ask. "Does that mean I get to dick you down as well?" He asks and I laugh.

"Depends on how well you can charm me," I say.

"I'm not wearing a fucking suit, ever," he says. "You don't have to I'm digging the jeans and flannel with a plain shirt. I'm just giving you a place to stay," I say. "Might as well call you mummy," he says.

I giggle. "Oh, you," I say.

"Lay down with me and we'll leave after a ten-minute nap," he says sitting up.

I get off of the sofa to allow him to lay his tired ass down once he's laid down he pulls me down.

I lay down and to make us more comfortable I lay my leg over him.

He looks at me. "Your eyes are so pretty," I say. "You are so pretty," he says and I feel my cheeks burn up.

His hand moves to my hip his other arm is underneath me and his other hand is on my back.

"Do any of your tattoos have a meaning?" I ask.

"Nope," he says, popping the P and I giggle. He leans closer to me then kisses me. My hand goes to his shoulder.

I've wanted to feel these lips all night.

"You aren't busy today are you?" He asks then moves his lips to my neck. "No," I say. He sucks my neck and I inhale sharply.

"Why?" I ask.

"Just askin'," he says, moving his lips back to mine.