42

"It's this one," he says guiding me toward the trailer. "Now we gotta stay quiet just in case they come here."

"I can't guarantee that... I know I'm gonna be loud if we get in a bed together," I say. He opens the door with a key. When we are both in he spins me around after closing the door.

"Cat... I really do wanna fuck you, but if that guy comes along I can't fight him, I'm just a skinny stoner who has no fighting skills," he says.

"I'm tired I'm gonna go and sleep naked with the covers off, and if you want you can snuggle inside of me."

He looks down when I lift my dress off. "It's a tough day for us," he says patting himself from over his pants.

"You didn't have anything under it... You... You had panties on a minute ago," he whines looking at me.

I walk up to him and lift my boob slightly. "My name is still clearly there."

I grab his hands and press them against my chest.

He's acting like thirteen-year-old seeing boobs for the first time. His hands squeeze around my mounds.

He drops to his knees and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Oh Cat... I feel like a virgin again... I'm too damn nervous," he says. I comb my fingers through his hair.

I'm nervous too if I'm honest.

I wasn't even nervous for my first time since I was practically bribed into having sex with Nicholas because I sent him nudes and he threatened to send them out.

I felt so dirty for sending them but he wouldn't stop asking for them.

He threatened to break up with me and at the time he was my everything. So I did everything he asked until I didn't care as much and became more controlling than he was.

I don't care what Cameron does as long as he pays attention to me.

I never expected to feel this way about someone like him but people like him are really misunderstood.

People like Nicholas deserve their dicks to get chopped off.

I loved Nicholas, everyone knew that but the second I spoke with Cameron, it opened my eyes up, I haven't stopped thinking about him since.

He's put me under his spell and I don't want him to break it.

Cameron's phone starts to buzz, he doesn't move from his kneeling position but he does answer it.

"Hello?"

He puts the phone on loudspeaker. "Alaina just walked off with him... He said that Cat isn't worth it and that he'll just take Alaina and she accepted like it was nothing."

"You saw him?" Cameron asks.

"Yes, I almost fucking died, not really actually, he just wanted the girl."

"Did you try and stop him? Alaina could be just doing this to stop-" Her mother is Franchesca Orlando, who is Marcos's father's old crush who was part of what Marco is a part of, Alaina felt it was fair that Cat lives her life instead of getting brought into something like this."

"She said she knows how the industry works and that Marco is very hard to please."

"She said that she'll get more freedom than Cat would get because she is already trusted and part of the industry."

"And that she has more control over him than Cat would since her family is more powerful."

"Anyway I'm gonna go bang Nancy," he says and hangs up.

Nancy is one of the girls on the cheerleading squad she actually took my place as captain.

She's always been into the stoners. "Have you fucked Nancy?" I ask. "No, I usually stay away from cheerleaders, notice how I'm really into you now that you aren't one?" he asks.

I go with something bold and put my leg over his shoulder.

"I thought Alaina was just a homeless stoner?" I ask. "Apparently... not..."

"Why are you speaking like that-" I look at him and see him in a daze staring straight ahead between my legs.

"Are you listening to me?" I ask.

"Yeah..."

"Wanna have a taste?" I ask. "Fuck, Cat," He rasps.

"Oh wow-" I shove him away and he falls down. "I just realized... That means I'm free... Unless this is a trap," I say.

He props himself up on his elbows and I move to straddle his torso.

"Do not move any lower," he says. So. I move lower until I sit directly against him. He falls back and sighs.

"You are making this difficult, why do you have to be so damn beautiful?" he asks and I cover my face now feeling like the blushy one again. I'm going to scream.

He called me beautiful. I'm giddy now.

I uncover my face then I lean down and wrap my arms around his neck. "I want to be with you Cat... And I hope you don't hate me for finally admitting it," he says.

"You pussy whipped before getting the pussy," I say getting off of him.

"Hey, bring your ass back here-" He looks at his pants again noticing that some of my arousal had escaped onto his pants.

He dips his fingers in it and lets out a whining sound.

"For fuck sake, Cat get back here," he says now standing. I just stand outside the little bedroom door.

He glares at me but I grin at him. "Get here," he says pointing to the ground in front of him.

"If you come and lay down on the bed, I'll not only suck your dick but I'll ride you even when my knees start to hurt," I say.

"No, I don't finish with head or when the girl is riding," he says clearly fibbing.

"Mhm, we'll see about that, get here," I say. He walks up to me.