33

It's been like a month. Yeah, I haven't gotten close with this so-called fiancée of mine. Even though I've been sharing a bed with him for the past two weeks.

I wipe my eyes from my sleep as I sit up in the bed.

He's gone as usual, which i'm thankful for. I don't know how early he wakes up but I wake up at eight.

I do my morning routine which is brush my teeth, shower, get dressed, and sit on the bed reading a book until I get my breakfast brought into the room.

Then I'll wait for permission to leave the room.

Which probably won't happen today because Marco was angry last night I felt him glaring at me in the dark last night until one in the morning.

He was probably angry because of his business. Or probably angry because I refuse to let him touch me in bed.

While eating my breakfast which is pancakes with most of the syrup bottle on them.

There are a bunch of fruits with it as well like strawberries and bananas. My drink is a cranberry, blueberry, and raspberry smoothie. I take a sip of my drink just as Marco barges in.

He starts opening all the draws and pulling all the stuff out of them like he's searching for something.

Dumping all of our stuff on the floor. He walks over to his side of the bed and yanks the nightstand draws out.

He pulls the blanket off of the bed with a hard tug which takes my tray to the floor.

He's lucky I finished eating and was holding my drink or else I would've punched him.

He lifts me up and moves my pillow. "What are you doing?" I ask with a scowl. "Business," He says and dumps me back on the bed which makes my drink spill on the bedding.

"You prick," I say, getting off of the bed.

He pulls my draws out of my nightstand. He lifts the mattress bends down and moves one of the wooden boards then pulls out a silver case.

He drops the mattress on the bed. "You did all of this to get that?" I ask.

"Forgot where it was." He places the case on the bed then opens it. A gun laying on top of at least 100,000 dollars.

"C'mon you are coming with me today," he says.

"I don't wanna go with you-" You have to pay to do what you want," he says.

"I am not having sex with you," I say. "I'll meet you in the car then," He chuckles and walks out with the case.

I frown then slip on my sandals and follow behind him. "Where are we going?" I ask. "It's for you to find out," He says as we exit the house.

He opens the door for me. "Aw, he's a gentleman too," I say with a mocking tone as I get into the car.

He slams the door and nearly gets my fingers.

"Prick."

...

"Where is this?" I ask. "My business, this is where I work and I'll be teaching you to protect yourself, I don't really care if you try and use them on me because you'll lose, I may have taken you from everything you knew but I will protect you."

It's a massive building, we had to go through multiple security doors to get to this so-called training area.

"Put these on, recruits will be in here soon so we gotta be quick," he says putting training clothes against my chest.

I grab them I walk away and I don't care if he watches me dress I'm too bored to argue with him again.

"You mean... Children join what you do?" I ask putting the training bra on. "Mostly teens that have grown up in this type of world that I also live in except they got the choice."