49

After dinner, I welcomed Cameron to my bedroom, not his new bedroom because he officially lives here now. After all, I forced him to... It wasn't really forced he went along with it.

He won't be ever in his room only to change on and bang me on his bed.

We are both champagne-drunk, Cameron has my rose lipstick smeared on his mouth and he's propped up on the bed by his elbows with his feet on the floor.

I'm standing in front of him, I'm going to be treating him obviously after being so good all night.

I plan on ending this night with a bang.

I walk up to him and his hands instantly move to me when I straddle him.

"Get this off," he says and pulls up my dress. I raise my arms and he lifts it off of me. He gasps and my nipple harden at the new temperature.

I stand off of him and let him eye me off. His gaze is in a daze as he looks at me. "Oh fuck," he said and stood up.

He slides his hands up my sides slowly feeling my bare skin as he looks me over in my silver mesh set.

He kneeled down in front of me when I push on his shoulders.

He kisses my stomach then my side and raised my leg slightly to kiss my inner thigh. We brought up a bowl of strawberries and chocolate syrup not actually thinking about doing anything sexual with them.

He kisses my thigh again near the crease between my vagina and thigh.

I bit my lip and he moved to kiss above my pantie line. And started kissing up while gradually standing as he gets closer to my breasts.

He kisses between the valley of my breasts and between the nape of my neck and his hands swung around to palm my ass as he kissed my jaw and brought his lips to mine.

"Beautiful," he said hardly parting our mouths and he glanced at me.

My cheeks burned hot, not just from the alcohol. He kissed me and reached down to the back of my thighs and lifted me.

I giggle as he smacked me against the silk sheet mattress.

"Mmm, you look good in a tux, you should stay in it while you fuck me," I say breaking the kiss as he pulls back his tie dangling near my face. I pull it to make him come closer to my face.

"You hear me, Mr. Jones?" I ask and he nods. He kissed me once again before moving to my neck

He smooched down my body caressing every inch as he makes his way further down south. I get more and more eager because I told him I wasn't letting him taste down there until I had a proper shower.

And now that I have I'll gladly let him go further this time.

He moves to pull my panties aside until he gets enough access to continue. His warm breath brushes against my clit and my breathing picks up.

He takes his tongue and does one long flat lick against my region then rolls his tongue around my clit. I cover a moan when he roughly starts to lick me. His hands kept my thighs open when I tried to close them over his head.

I use my fingers from my vacant hand to spread my lips for him to get closer access to my clit and I held back a whimper when he clamped further onto my clit.

My hips move out of my influence from how great the pleasure is feeling.

I discover his fingers in search of my opening and when they enter they are already at a fast speed which has my body lift from the mattress and I cry loudly.

His fingers and mouth feel so good. Lasting without his mouth this long...

I don't know how I did it.

He keeps sucking my clit latching his mouth around it tightly and sucking it then releasing it with a 'pop' sound. He does another flat lick against me and then rolls his tongue around it again.

His fingers curled and moved in and out of me.

I'm struggling to hold back my moans. I'm glad there is no one here to hear me. I move my hands and move them to his hair.

My feet curve and my legs hover off of the mattress a little bit as my back arches off of the bed, I pull his face closer to my pussy with my hands.

And within seconds my body jolts as I begin to orgasm. Biting my lip harshly.

My eyes roll into the back of my head at the same time my hips roll against his mouth, he sticks his tongue out and allows me to move against him.

My chest rises and falls as I come down from my high. He slides up and connects our lips.

I can taste myself on him as we kiss. I pant into his mouth. He pulls back and then leans back down again to kiss me, quick peck kisses then we both sit up.

I'm panting my asshole off.

His mouth moves to my neck and he keeps gently kissing me all over my neck and collarbone area.

"You taste great baby," he whispered in my ear before kissing my earlobe.

He slides his hands down my sides and sits up while removing his tie. He tosses it to the floor, and I reach up to ruffle his hair.

I prefer messy Cam.

I remember being surprised that he showered every day and actually washed his clothes, I hate myself for thinking like that, some people don't have it as I do.

So I wanna give half to Cam.

"I'm going back down," he says sliding back down. "What are you doing get your ass back up here it's your dicks turn," I say.

He chuckles and hovers back over me. "I may... May wake you up with my head between your legs," He said looking down.

"How long would you have been down there if I didn't stop you?" I ask.

"Wanna know how long I've eaten a girl out before?" he asks and I nod. "Through breaks, though it was around three hours."

My mouth gapes. "Did your tongue not hurt?" I ask.

"I use more than just my tongue when I'm down there, and I don't care feels great to do it," he says.

I peek at his chin and wipe it when I notice a little ahem something on him.

"Okay now get in me," I say and raise my heeled feet, pressing my knees against my chest so that I can put my legs over his shoulders.

I want him deep it's the only way unless he flips me over.

______
For you smut lovers sorry but I literally hate writing smut because it takes so long lol so I'm robbing you from them fucking 🫣