13

"The only people that would have a problem with you darl are the girls." This guy Xavier says to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder then kissing me again.

He's cute has messy hair and tanned skin.

The guys are nice but the girls aren't so much. Xavier and like four other guys are the only ones that doesn't have a girl like Alaina clinging to them.

Cameron is sitting on the sofa with a giggling Alaina sitting on his lap as they smoke.

Not a single party game has happened but Xavier said they are gonna play spin the bottle soon.

His hands move to my waist. "Do you have a condom?" I ask. "Yes," he says. "Let's go use it," I say.

I just sound desperate. I've been here for over six hours and the ecstasy has subsided but that doesn't mean i'm not drunk.

"Wanna know what, I change my mind," I whisper.

"You already offered so i'm gonna take it," He says.

"I'm kidding I'm not a rapist Jesus," he says and takes his hands off of me. Someone cuts the music off.

"Everyone in a circle on the floor," One of the girls says holding an empty bottle.

When I turn around Cameron is behind me. "You aren't playing these men will rip that dress off of you if they get you, it's never just a kiss with any of them."

"So what," I say.

"You are not play-" I can play if I want to why would you care if some other guy gets into my pants?" I scowl.

"Maybe you shouldn't have left me alone here if you wanted me here then," I say. "I never said I wanted you here," He scowls.

"Go back to where you came from no one wants you here."

Ouch.

"You see those pants your 'woman' is wearing?" I ask. "Yes," he says. "You can't be friends with everyone it's either them or us? No one will like you here," he says.

I shove my cup against him. "Fine," I say and walk out.

...

I drove home drunk last night my dad will kill me. I'm in a purple pencil skirt and a matching colored collared cropped shirt.

I have my usual make-up on and lipgloss.

My heels are purple as well.

Today is purple-themed day and I can already tell only us 'popular' kids will be dressed up. Even my hair tie is purple.

I've got a hair appointment after school I'm going brown.

I'm gonna confront Nick again.

"Why did I just have to pay for a speeding ticket?" My dad says walking in while I'm doing my hair.

"I..." he puts his hand out. "All of them?" I ask. "Yes, go and grab them," he says when I hand him my car keys that were in my purse.

I quickly finish my hair up then walk out with him following me, I got to my room to where my keys are hanging and I unclip the board from my wall and hand it to him.

Since they are quite expensive cars I have to have the keys to them locked in a case.

"The key to this as well," He says. I hand him the key.

"How am I gonna get to school?" I ask.

"Take the bus," he says. The bus will be here in twenty minutes and I'm not ready yet. I'm still debating on my outfit. "You aren't to wear any of your Chanel or anything that was over two hundred dollars."

My jaw drops. "Why not!" I whine. "You gotta learn a lesson, that you should've learned a while ago instead of me giving you everything you want because I didn't get much when I was a kid, your mother agrees."

My eyes water. "Am I allowed to use my devices? What about my my favorite slippers?" I ask.

Not my Chanel slippers!

"You can keep your phone but i'm taking everything else," he says. "You can have Nicholas drop you off or the bus."

"Your hair appointment is canceled as well," He says. "What about my massage?" I ask. "No expensive pampering until you learn your lesson," he says.

"You are joking, right? What about my nails?" I ask. "Nails aren't expensive," he says.

"All your bright clothes are band you can stick with the 'forbidden' closet," he says.

"Excuse me? I am not wearing those to school," I say. "Yes you are, i'm sure you can make a nice outfit out of them."

"That's so unfair dad," I say. "Whats unfair is that I spend my money on everything you want and yet you still disobey me, going out doing drugs and drinking while kissing boys that weren't even your boyfriend."

My face goes pale. "The make is to go as well, until you learn your lesson, i'll give you by the end of the year, which is close thats a few weeks, it's November right now school finishes in December so you have until then or you can leave."

"You are lucky I spoke with Nicholas he's willing to forgive you-" excuse me he's been cheating on me the whole relationship, I told you this, how dare you take his side," A tear falls down my cheek.

"No matter how hard I try to give you a good life you be stubborn, no boy from that neighborhood wants to be with you, they stopped liking this family when I got my first paycheck," He scowls.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I was one of them," he says. "I was best friends with this guy named Frank, he's doing shit now but won't let me help him none of them will so I stopped helping them."

Frank is Alaina's dad.

How do I know that? Exiting out of Cameron's car the other day Cameron was speaking with a guy and I asked who it was.

He said it was Frank Alaina's dad.

"I just wanted everyone to like me," I say. "If everyone truly likes you then they won't mind if you dress down from now on, ditch them if they don't like it."

"You have an outfit exactly like the one you are wearing but it's green isn't it?" he asks.

"Yes but it's purple day," I say wiping my eyes. Everything in that closet is dark colors I even have flannels in there.

Jeans, leggings, flat shoes boots that aren't heeled more like studded. That is also where Cameron's shirt and sweatpants are.

He sighs. "This is the last day you are wearing something like this."

"How do you know about the party?" I ask. "I got sent photos," he says.