28

It was a game. And every single person knew about it. Every single person played along and every single person knew everything we did.

Which wasn't much anyway.

I've stayed cooped up at home all week and without a question from Cameron, I kicked him out and told him he didn't deserve my hospitality.

What did I do exactly to deserve this?

Did they watch me change for him? Did they see my tit get tattooed by him?

Did they watch me fall into his trap?

I have so many questions that I know won't get answered. Why was I the one they wanted to torture?

Apparently, Nick got pissed at first because I would leave him for Cameron.

I can't believe this, Cameron seemed so real about it.

"Sweetie?" Mum says gently knocking on the door before entering. "Is it boy trouble again? Was it that nice Cameron boy, I noticed he isn't here anymore," she asks sitting on my bed.

I roll away from her and nod.

My eyes water.

She moves closer to me and moves my hair from my cheeks, slightly stuck from all the crying I've done.

"I'm sure there is someone out there waiting for you, you'll get married and have children with them one day, you are only young, they'll be there when you find them," she says.

...

I went shopping today with mum for party dresses because my father has some kind of evening party thingy with all these other people. "Green looks gorgeous on you," She says.

"Thank you but I kinda wanna go with the white one," I say.

"That one is beautiful as well."

I'm 60% boobs and 40% ass.

"I think I'll go with the white one," I say adjusting the straps and looking in the mirror. It's tight around my boobs but basically, everything is and they look good in this.

"That white glitter eye shadow and winged liner would complete this," mum says.

I have white heels on and a white clutch. "You ready?" she asks. "Yes, I am," I say.

...

This place is so pretty there are many round tables around here but it's like a hall with wine and other drinks.

My father is introducing me to people since my mother knows them already but she's tagging along.

I have my arm linked with his my mum is holding his hand so we don't get lost in the crowd.

"Okay, so I'm gonna introduce you to someone, he is very important so please be good, he will pull a gun on you," he says and I tense.

"Daddy, are these people bad?" I ask.

"... Yeah, I have no part with them, trust me but apparently, I sold them something terrible and they just want a peace offering, they insisted I bring you, they touch you or hurt you in any way I'll kill them myself."

We walk towards a very... Very... Very, intimidating-looking man.

I gulp.

What did my dad get us into?

"Carl, I'd like to introduce you to my daughter Catalina," Dad says, gesturing to me. "It is nice to meet you, Catalina," The man kissed my hand and looked at my chest.

Fucking gross.

"This is my son Marco," Marco looked stunned at first glance at me but then turns his attention to my father. My dad shakes his hand which is tatted.