18

Online school is quite easy, my dad helps me out if I have trouble since I'm doing schoolwork in his office. He's sorting out papers and my mum is helping him.

Being in the comfort of my home makes me more relaxed to study and focus on my work.

I haven't seen Cameron all week, and I'm so fucking glad because I don't want to know what he's done with Alaina since then.

I've been blocked by most of my friends and I'm alright with that.

I don't know why they hate me so much but I'll get over it eventually.

"I kinda like what you are going with the eye look, I don't think I've seen you wear dark shades," Mum says.

"I was going for a smokey look because I had an outfit planned for today and since I don't have to go anywhere I don't care what I look like."

"Really makes your eyes pop out," she says. "Thank you," I say with a smile.

I push my laptop to the side and move my textbook in front of me.

"Anyone want some lunch?" Mum asks standing from her seat. "I'll just have a sandwich honey," Dad says. She nods. "I'm not hungry just yet," I say.

My appetite hasn't been big lately, for someone who bongs every day I don't really get the munchies until four in the morning.

I always wake up at that time starving and a massive amount of energy.

My mother suggested I tried vaping but my father almost backhanded her saying that a vape can kill quicker.

For a drug dealer, he's protective.

I am not interested in vaping anyways, it's just flavored air and doesn't do anything to calm me down.

"Okay, it's 1 pm so that means school is finished for me," I say. "I signed in an assignment and a few other things that I had been working on all week."

"Good job," Dad says.

"Thank you, how is your work going?" I ask. "Boring, me and you mother gotta go soon for a business trip, you can stay here or go to your Aunts," he says.

"I'll stay here," I say.

I stand from my seat grab my textbooks and close my laptop. "I'll be upstairs if you need me," I say and walk away.

I donated basically all of my clothes besides the dress-down closet.

Nick called me the other day to confirm that we aren't together anymore.

I'm glad we aren't.

When I reach my room I squeak from being terrified at the figure laying on my bed.

It's Stoner boy.

I groan with annoyance. "I'm not dealing with you today," I say and walk away from my room to go somewhere else.

Like the basement where I just enjoy my time getting high.

...

He had followed me down into the basement but I didn't acknowledge a single word he said and acted like he wasn't there, he eventually left.

All though that's what I thought until I went back upstairs.

So since he wouldn't leave me alone I locked my bedroom door and hid under the blankets to cry because that's all I wanna do when I see his face.

Because when I see his face I see him and her kissing.

I don't like that image.

Not one bit.

"Why are you ignoring me?" he asks for the hundredth time since he's been here.

I avoid the question.

"Why did you leave the Opera as well?" he asks. "Can you just leave, what don't you get about the word fuck off?" I say with a scowl whipping the blanket from my face.

"Because I know you don't want me to leave-" Yes I fucking do, fuck off!" I shout.

"Your girlfriend is waiting for you," I mock.

"I knew it was about Alaina," he sighs. "You know she annoys me yet you still play around with her in front of me, just go away," I say and cover myself again.

"Go ahead and laugh about it to your friends and that little bitch that I am jealous of because she gets you."

When I remove the blanket again, he's gone.

I sigh. Thank fuck.

FUCK! I just admitted I was jealous, for fuck sake.

This week is terrible.

He probably did go to his friends to laugh with them that I had finally admitted fucking defeat.

Alaina is gonna get a real good laugh out of it too and now she'll probably try and fuck him in front of me.

I know he likes her and doesn't give one shit about me.

I don't know how long I stayed huddled up in my blanket crying for but it is now dark outside.

I sit up and the first thing I see is myself in the mirror wall. My mouth falls open, I passed out with my make up on and it's dark around my eyes.

But the part that has me shocked is I look good.

Reminding me of Taylor Momsen, I get out of bed. I gotta wash it off so I can sleep. I enter my bathroom.

The outfit i'm wearing is just a long black shirt since the only clothes I have are the ones from my dress-down closet.

I'm starting to like the outfits in it though because i'm simply not caring anymore.

I grab makeup remover and take off all of my makeup.

Once i'm done I get back into bed. I grab my phone to check the time. I thought it was six at night not six in the morning!

I sit back up.

No wonder i'm wide awake i've been asleep for hours it was two in the afternoon when I went to sleep.

What the hay?