I am the Alpha - Part 3

Thanks for reading and for those of you that kept going :)

Tell me what you think!

you know the deal; comment, vote and fan :D

 -----------------------------

Edited: 8/8/11

---

~Erin~

Beep, beep, beep

ARGH! I look up at my clock, seven thirty, already really? I get up slowly letting my eyes focus on my room, it feels good to be home again after spending a month in a bunch of hotels, motels and apartments in Spain. I go to my wardrobe and grab some black skinny jeans and my favourite panther’s football jersey, quickly getting dressed. Hmmm, black or red converse..... Black! I examine myself in the mirror fiddling with my curls so they fall either side of my bright green eyes.

“Erin we’re leaving in 5 minutes!” Jack’s voice carries up from downstairs

I grab my bag and run down the stairs, not bothering to do anything else with my appearance. The smell of toast drifts enticingly towards me as I reach the kitchen where Jack is sat waiting for me holding a pile massive pile of fresh toast

“Eat it in the car” Jack yells, chucking one of the slices at me which I easily catch in mid step before following him out the door and getting into his car. We don’t talk as he pulls out of the driveway and starts towards school, I just watch him driving expertly with his swift reflexes. He hasn’t really changed like all the guys he is still exactly the same as when I left; toned with tan skin, which is so unfair!! His hair has grown a tiny bit so that it now hangs just above his warm, milky brown eyes but nothing more.

“Why are you staring at me?” Jack suddenly asks making me snap out of my thoughts.

“Just looking” I smile knowing how much it would piss him off.

“At what?”

“You”

“Whatever, just stop!!”

“Whatever you say big brother” I smile as he scowls at me pulling into the parking lot next to the other guys car’s in our usual spot.

I look up at my school which like everything else, hasn’t changed a bit. The overgrown lawns in-front of the school are filled with students; all in their typical high school groups. The nerds are sat leaning over calculators and math books, the Goths are in full black and just sitting there in a group... being Goths? The Music kids are sat on the grass strumming guitars and scribbling in ideas, the dancers are practising something that could only be contemporary considering the soppy slow music that drawls on and on and the book worms are sat half watching them as they have their noses pressed deep into their latest books. Finally the Jocks, mostly my boys are chilling on the steps like always, even though there is an obvious difference between the Pack and the rest of them – well for me at least – they still hang out in the same general area.

Oh and how could I forget the slutty cheerleaders who as usual are flirting with anyone and everyone they deem as cute, aka my boys. In fact Ms Queen Bee is in her usual place flirting with Jack who had already headed other there while I dawdled and is in the middle of performing the sacred ‘guy shake’ with Sam.  Ms Queen Bee, is called Katrina, she thinks she’s all that with her fake blonde hair; which would look real to most people but being a wolf you can just tell, her fake boobs, sparkling grey/blue eyes and slim body which is the same as mine except I have muscle.

Do I like her? Hell no! Why would I ever like someone who’s skirt is short enough so every time she even moves half an inch you get the view of her bright pink thong, I mean there are some things you can just never un see.... EW, EW, EW!!! Does she like me; hah that’s a different story! She has to be nice to me, so does her herd, because she knows that I can kick her ass out of the top spot without even breaking a nail, not that I have any. Luckily for her I have no interest in being miss popularity or a cheerleader, YUCK!