I am the Alpha - Part 39

Thank you all for reading!!! xD

I am amazed that i hae 80,000 + reads !!!! So happy right now. I was shocked to see that the last part already has 1000reads and it's been two day. :) But it's only gotten 35 votes :| 

Come on people that's less than 5% of you. PLease vote to show you like what you're reading otherwise i worry that people are reading but not liking it. I would really appreciate... lets say 50 + votes but i will upload whether i get it or not, so don't think i'm demanding it :) It would just be nice... hint hint 

hahahaha...    don't mind my craziness !!

I know some of you don't like when i repeat parts in a different POV but that's what this is.... plus a little bit on the end. But i find this shows the way the charater interact and react better than just one person's POV.

Hope you like it! Thanks again <3

Remember to comment, vote and fan 

also thanks to all my new fans, i haven't had a chance to thank you individually yet but i will soon :) Bare with me

xxx

------

**Jack**

The growls continue to rip through the air the loudest still from Luke. Does he have a past with Cole? I look to Erin to see if she has the answer but she’s standing their facing Luke but with her eyes closed and her eyebrows furrowed in concentration. She must be tapping into his mind. I continue to watch her ignoring the restless murmurs around me. What the fuck? I watch in amazement as Erin’s skin starts emitting a faint glow as she concentrates. The whole Tribe goes silent as we watch her. Does he even realise what she’s doing? My eyes rake over Luke who is sitting a few seats away from me in awe of Erin but apparently oblivious to what she’s doing.

My breath catches as Erin’s eyes flick open taking in the glow she seems to only have just noticed. Her eyes then go straight to Luke who looks curious but still oblivious. She stares into his eyes her power emitting strongly from her, but he doesn’t look away? He moves back a few centimetres in his chair but continues to meet her stare. Is he insane?

Erin’s power intensifies and her stare becomes harsher as she puts her Alpha power into it. What the fuck? I watch as Luke’s body recoils but his eyes don’t drop. That power must have been more than just a lingering. Erin lets out a small growl with her Alpha power in it and Luke flinches away finally dropping his eyes. What a moron. My eyes follow Erin as she takes a few steps towards Luke still emitting a faint glow. Luke looks up but looks away again quickly. Erin lets out a playful but none the less fierce growl. A chuckle escapes my lips, typical Erin is going to test him out instead of demanding the truth.

Luke stands up face to face with Erin without showing any kind of respect, most of the tribe will let that slip as she hasn’t done anything to prove she deserves his respect yet, he’s only just met her but they forget who they’re thinking about. Every part of Erin demands respect; I’ve never met a wolf who didn’t automatically show it to her. Erin tilts her head in false confusion, playing with him. Poor Lukey look worried.

 “Luke O’Hara, you want to join our pack?” She asks seriously in her Alpha voice. Of course no one has mentioned that to her but of course she already knows his intentions.

 “Yes.” He tells her his eyes once again locking with hers. Wrong move. No respect dude, no respect.

“And what makes you think you are good enough to be in MY pack?” Erin asks her voice threatening.

“I was in my old pack; I would be a good addition to your pack. I have much to offer.” Luke told her nervously.

“What exactly did you do in your old pack?” She asks. Is he going to lie to her again?