I am the Alpha - Part 5

Hey guys thanks for still reading on!! I seriously love you all right now as i am currenlt hot list #123!!!! I didn't even exspect to get on it :)

This part is a bit longer cause i wanted to give you guys something for supporting me!!!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN <3

ENJOY!!!! XD

---------------------------------------------

Edited: 14/8/11

---

~Erin~

The last few weeks went by pretty quickly, and the ‘Panthers verses Rovers’ game is now only a few days away. The guys have been training extra hard and being sports captain I’ve been training with them. Our training sessions have been hard and left us wrecked but those trainings are what made the Panthers the reining champs. Since I’m sports captain whenever the coach has to be somewhere else I step in and run training. Coach T has been off sick for a while now and so I have become used to stepping in all the time. No one really minds; even the non pack guys give me respect, they treat me as part of the team even though I don’t actually play for the team. We’re all pumped for this game and to show Keith and his pack how things work on the east side!

“10 more laps!” I shout across to the guys who ate running laps around the field, before starting off around my self. I quickly begin catching up and then over taking them all one by one. I’m extremely fast in human form too. The guys got used to the fact that I am incredibly fast a while ago and now seem to enjoy the challenge of trying to out run me.... even though they always fail but the competitive buggers won’t give up.

We all finish up our race around the monstrous field puffing and panting as we walk slowly towards the change rooms. “Good session guys, those Rovers better watch out!!”

There is a chorus of ‘yeah’ and ‘damn straight’ from the guys as they rush towards the showers. I grin ay their enthusiasm, walking off to the girls showers to get rid of the large layer of sweat currently dripping off me. The cool water feels really good after the not so amazing sweat bath I just experienced. I’ve always loved the feeling of running and pushing my boundaries and football is the perfect way to do just that. The non pack guys are the worst off but they have gotten amazingly strong and don’t complain at all, must be the attention from the girls since they all look pretty damn buff.

I turn off the water still lost in my thoughts and dry myself, pulling on my ripped jeans and black tee. Where did I put my chucks? Crap, where did I leave them?! Oh well, I guess I’ll have to find them tomorrow. I look in the old cracked mirror as I brush my long damp hair, shaping it a little bit before running out to the already waiting guys. Jack is holding up my chucks with a sly grin on his face. What’s he up to?

“Erin, Katrina’s coming round this afternoon,” he states before i even reach them all.

What? No! That skank is not welcome in my house and he knows it. So this is why he has the chucks, my beautiful cherry red chucks! Shit.

“No way in hell!”

“Rin, if you want your chucks back….”

Screw you Jack....“Fine.”

He smiles handing me back my chucks and kissing the top of my head lightly an all too familiar smirk plastered across his face. I growl at him before storming off towards my Mini, that’s spotless and currently glistening in the sun, since I just cleaned it on the weekend, making the red stand out among the other cars. My mini is my baby I saved up for it for months and months starting the second I got my licence. I was grab my keys out of my pocket but suddenly they are snatched out of my hands by none other than Mitch. He did not.