I am the Alpha - Part 53

Hey everyone :)

thank you so much for reading, commenting, liking and voting on "I am the Alpha" !! I majorly appreciate it XD  I can hardly fathom that this book has reached over 200,000 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :P and almost 3000 votes!!!!!!!!! Thank you so freaking much it means the world to me,

I know the next part it shortish but i promise it needs to be and means i am only a few more parts away from the major twists i've been hinting about for what feels like eons..... 

Anyways i hope you like it

Please: VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE....FAN.... ETC :) 

xx

---

 ~Erin~

“What?” I grin cheekily looking at them each in turn and getting glares in response.

“You’re telling us this whole time those mutts have been looking you up and down and watching us and you don’t think it might have been a good idea to tell us?” Rick asks exasperatedly rolling his eyes at me.

“Pretty much,” I reply with a shrug

“Erin!!” They both yell once again and I let out a dramatic sigh.

“Fine, time to put the puppies in their place…” I trail off as my eyes meet that of Quinton and Blaise who are both looking at me in shock. Suck it up princess’s your on my turf now.

I get up slowly making sure Ms Lorimer is occupied as usual and then push my chair in before walking over to Blaise and Quinton who both gape at me. I can feel Rick and Lucas following me their sense flaring, ready to do something stupid no doubt.

“I hope you’re not expecting a warm welcome because I have half the mind to kill you both right now,” I threaten, my voice deep and low.

 “Don’t be like that sweet-heart,” the one with dark hair and deep blue eyes tells me with an evil glint in his eyes. Realising I don’t know which one’s which I quickly flick through both their minds and find that Blaise is the one speaking.

“Blaise, Blaise, Blaise; you need to learn a lesson about sweet talk, and that is it doesn’t work when the one your talking to has every instinct to skin you alive for even trying.” I tell him sweetly my eyes blazing. I watch as his face stays smirking but his emotions sails through shock and lands into admiration.

“You know my name?” He asks finally the smirk still staying stuck upon his obnoxious face.

“Don’t feel flattered it’s not curiosity nor politics.” I tell him bluntly.

“Not going to cause a scene are you Erin?” Quinton asks his eyes gleaming.   

“Quinton please remember whose turf your befouled feet now rest on” I tell him simply

“Oh how could we forget?” he asks playfully

“You seem to have, so perhaps a reminder?” I ask innocently and before they can reply I hit them front on with the intruder warning that would have jolted through them the moment they settled in our territory. I watch in amusement as they both fly back in their chairs and Blaise lets out a small groan. “Much better.” I give them a smirk of my own and then walk back to my desk, picking up my notepad and walking towards the door and just on cue the bell rings, signalling the end of the period.

I glance back at Lucas and Rick and they’re both smiling surrounded with pure happiness and satisfaction, I let out a laugh and stop to wait for them to catch up with me.

“Now that was awesome,” Lucas yells happily draping one arm over my shoulders

“I’m glad I have your approval,” I joke as we make our way back to my locker, “I’ll see you in PE” I tell them and they rush off in the other direction leaving me to stash my crap and then head towards the girls locker rooms. I slip in and quickly change into thigh-long leggings and my sports bra, before throwing on a crop top and finally a thin jersey with Jack’s number on it. I do up my red chucks quickly and stash my clothes before walking out, avoiding the cheer-whores who are probably doing their makeup right now. Pathetic.

I immediately see my boys standing in the middle of the gym talking and then my eyes trail until they touch a similar grouping made up of seven imposters, none of whom have noticed me. I withdraw my powers so they won’t notice me and then slip through the gym landing carefully on Jack’s back. He grabs my feet and spins around once before I jump down getting amused looks from the guys and a ‘what are you on’ look from Jack.

“You know me I like my entrances,” I shrug and Jack grins knowingly.

“Which is why you’re emitting no power whatsoever…?” Matt trails off

“Nah… that my friends is because I like messing with Cole” I shrug, “ now time to go tell a bunch of Mutts where they belong” I get a few grins and a low growl ripples from the other side of the gym.

I reply with my own growl turning to walk directly towards the waiting Blood Valley Pack letting my power erupt from me as I draw nearer knowing perfectly well that my pack are directly behind me wanting to rip them limb from limb much as I do.

“Erin, how lovely it is to see you.” Cole grins down at me his piercing blue eyes, bearing into mine.

“I thought I made myself clear when I used the term ‘banished’” I growl menacingly and a few of his pack members take an involuntary step back.

“Now I’m afraid I don’t remember that, must have slipped my mind”

“Blaise, Quinton you did relay my message, did you not. I believe the main point was ‘unwelcome’”

“We all know that you can’t do anything while we both reside within this school, unless you prefer to break the unwritten laws of our race. No one can know, therefore you can’t do anything.” He reminds me and I let a fierce growl rip from my mouth.

“Let this be a warning you have a day to be gone from my territory before I start hunting you down one by one.” I tell them harshly before tearing into their pack link and tugging at it. I feel the cords loosen and then eventually shatter and I send the same message into each one of their minds on repeat for the next few minutes ‘You have been warned…. Unwelcome….. One day…’ I watch with satisfaction as each one crumbles to the ground in agony, all except Cole who just tenses and twitches tying to keep his cool. I walk away letting them lie there for the time being, they’ll get up in a few moments.

“Erin? What happened?” Coach asks exasperatedly as he comes walking into the gym

“Alcohol overdose, or something of the kind I assume,” I shrug and the coach smiles letting out a light sigh.

“I assume these are the unwelcome transfers.” He states and I nod smirking and my eyes flicker back to the now warn out pack who are slowly pulling each other up and making their way over here. I wait till they all look fine and then send a final reminder ‘One Day.’