I am the Alpha - Part 34

hEY MY AMAZING READERZ!!!

I HAVE REACHED OVER 50,000!!!!! READS !!!!!! eeeeppppp :D and am soaring on What's hot #281!!

Thank you all so freaking much!!!! :) :) :)

This part is a bit longer then normal.... hmm wonder why? 

i was going to upload a few days ago but wattpad was out of action for over 35hrs!!! Did anyone else get bored of the sheep game and result it spamming wattpad's facebook wall??

In the end i was so bored i found amusement from watching the sheep fall of the cliff - for some reason is was quite amusing.....damn adorable sheep!!

Who hates amazon right now? :P

On a lighter note: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! woooooo

thanks to all the awesome wattpaders on facebook who were the first people to wih me happy birthday :) you guys are awesome!!!

So without further adue here is the next part to help you gain recomposure after suffering the side affects of wattpad deficentcy!!

xxx

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN 

that is all :)

---------------------

Edited: 19/10/11

----------

“Breakfast!!!” I yell loudly making sure everyone has heard me throughout the house. Within seconds there are loud footsteps and paw steps echoing around as they all rush for food, typical. I pile the last pancake on top of the massive stack on the kitchen side just as the all burst through into the room openly drooling at the food in front of them. I look at the mass of guys/wolves in front of me curiously before asking “Do you want me to put bowls on the floor for you? Or are you going to attempt to sit on the table and possibly break it?” Mitch starts howling with laughter as he looks at the contemplating wolves in front of him. I must admit they look fucking hilarious. “Those of you who want to eat normally change now.” I tell them before turning around to face the empty half of the room.

Images come flashing through my head from Seb and Calum; who have decided to stay in wolf form as they put their head between their paws to prevent themselves seeing the surrounding guys blunt naked. When they’re done I look over to see a grey wolf and a rusty brown wolf sitting in the middle of a circle of guys only wearing shorts. There are now nine shirtless guys looking over at me with goofy grins and smirks on their faces. “What you look like you just realised I’m a girl or something?” I ask a little annoyed.

A stream of images flow through my head of my ‘dance’ in several different angles and of my ‘seducing’. Are they fucking kidding me!? ...Kind of disturbed right now. A new image flicks through my head from Seb and Calum who must’ve been having a conversation in the Tribe link without me even noticing. It is of me standing over the guys as they grovelled for forgiveness. ‘I like the way you think’ I tell them in their heads before turning to the guys.

“Stop fantasising about me i can still kick your asses!!” I yell silencing them and their thoughts. Looking at Jack who is scowling at them all…. 3, 2, 1. There is an echo as they all get slapped in the back of the head one by one at wolf speed leaving them rubbing their heads and scowling at Jack.

I grab two large plates and pile eggs bacon and a pancake onto each of them before placing them on the ground in front of me and then standing up again. “Seb, Calum; breakfast” I call out and their ears prick up before they happily trot over to the plates. I laugh before turning to the others “Seb and Calum are my favourites right now” I tell them getting appreciative sounds from behind me and growls from the guys in front of me.