I am the Alpha - Part 9

Author's Note:

 HEY GUYS!! 

thanks for reading, commenting, voting and fanning!!!! :) <3

I am now at around #180 on the hotlist so thanks for pushing me back up there. 

Sorry the last bit was short and left you hanging a little and i'm sorry to say Cole's identity will not be revieled now eithier :)

You'll have to wait and see

xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Edited: 22/8/11

---

~Erin~

I am still lying on my bed half an hour after I gained consciousness. Lying here strange buzzing fills my ears and head. The guys are still here, they said I’d been out for more than four hours and then my head started hurting and I blanked out yet again finally waking up just then to be told it’s Saturday. That means I’ve been out for more than twenty-four hours, it was Thursday, well Friday I guess seeing as it was twelve in the morning when I first went out.

What is wrong with me? I sigh reaching up for my glass of water but before I can move more than a few centimetres it’s already being handed to me. Do they really think I’m that delicate? I turn to Jack “thanks.” My voice is barely a whisper. Argh, this is so frustrating!!!!

I chug down the water and feel automatically fresher, my mind clearing itself a little bit. Now I can focus hundreds of questions buzz through my mind. What are they all doing? Just watching me? Looking around the room my thoughts are confirmed as five sets of eyes stare back at me, my pack. They all look back at me concern written all over there faces. Wait five pairs of eyes? Who’s missing? I quickly search the room with my eyes again resting them on the end of my bed I realise what I had mistaken for a fluffy blanket was actually a huge, sleepy, fluffy wolf. A wolf called Mitch that is.

Mitch looks up into my eyes giving me a wolfy blink that conceals his very familiar dark blue eyes for a moment before they bore back into mine. I can’t help smiling, I love my pack, and I love wolves. Mitch smirks at me with his big wolfy grin as he begins stretching out on top of my legs to become a dark, dusty grey blanket. It feels nice, like being wrapped in a big warm woolly blanket. Granted a blanket with massive paws and a big wolfy head but I’m not picky.

I take another sip of my water and my head clears completely though I still feel really weak. Wait water can not be the cure to all this crap! I drank water last time I was awake and I still blacked out again. There must be something in it, maybe something from the pack’s healer. Whatever it is I’m just glad to have my own mind back and my ears as well.

I stretch out and sit up only to be supported by at least two sets of arms which don’t belong to me. Do they really think I’m that fragile? “Guys, it’s okay, I’m better now” I tell them relieved to hear my voice is back to normal.

“Erin!!” They yell excitedly as they all rush over to squash me, which is unfortunately their version of a friendly hug. Have you ever been hugged by five guys at once? Yeah it gets pretty cosy and extremely hard to breathe.

“Guys... I… Can’t…. Breathe!” I gasp as they loosen their grips and move back a little but not much. Finally Mitch walks over giving me a big lick on the face. Oh Yay, wolf kisses, nice and sloppy. Ick. They all smile at me making themselves comfy on my bed, yup you hear me on my bed! Mitch seems to have decided to act like a cuddly toy and snuggle up against my side.