I am the Alpha - Part 28

Hey all :D

Thanks so much for reading!!!

Also extra thanks to those who take the effort to comment and vote...you seriously rock!!

I can't believe i have reached over 30,000 READS!!!!!!!! XD Thank you all soo much!!!

Lately i've been getting less than 20 votes for each part which makes me a little sad. Do you guys not enjoy it as much anymore? Or are you just not bothering?

Please, please vote - i know i've said it before but it seriously gives me motivation to write more and upload sooner. 25 votes at least before the next upload :P

Happy reading 

VOTE, COMENT, FAN!!

----------

EdITED: 19/10/11

---

~Erin~

“Come on guys!!” I yell from the car park wanting them to hurry up. Honestly they just have to do the overprotective pack/Tribe thing, don’t they? I just want to go have fun and forget about stupid ass Keith. Mate? Is he on drugs? ...Probably. Yet another priceless moment of humiliating another Werewolf down, this seems to be becoming a regular thing.

“Erin?” Jack’s voice comes from a little way away. Good they’ve stopped being all tough male wolfs and come to have some fun.

“Over here!!” Suddenly the guys all appear in front of me looking kind of relived to find me. Did they seriously think I was just going to leave?

“Come on, let’s go!” I tell them heading towards my car but I’m blocked by a wall of male football players. “What?”

“We have some things to talk about.” Jack tells me simply looking serious but calm.

“Oh.” Crap now I’m going to be lectured by my brother, joy.

“Erin, what the fuck were you thinking?”

“I was thinking we were going to go get smashed but apparently Mr overprotective is going to give me a lecture instead”

“Damn right I am!” He half yells half growls at me.

“Make it quick, I’m bored already” I sigh not wanting to get into a fight but just to get whatever shit he has to say over with.

“Why the fuck were you half naked in front of the whole freaking school?” He yells loudly his eyes burning fiercely.

“Jack, I’m a fucking dancer not a stripper! Calm down!!”

“That’s not what it looked like Erin, you pulled off several layers of clothing during that ‘dance’ of yours!”

“I am a girl jack sorry if I decided to act like one for once!!”

“Trust me Erin we are all very aware that you are a girl…”

“I’m sorry did I make life hard for you all by acting like a girl?” I ask them all fiercely.

“Erin…” Sam starts but I cut him off.

“I apologise for being born female. I don’t act like a fucking bimbo or like I constantly have to check my hair and makeup, I prefer hanging with you guys and act like a guy. I will never have a soul mate or a boyfriend for longer than a month because the Alpha in me wont fucking accept it, so you don’t need to be so overprotective!! Back off!!!”

“Rin, calm down we didn’t mean to upset you” Seb whispers gently.

“So I made a statement to prove I’m more than just badass tomboy. Sue me” I growl at Jack.