I am the Alpha - Part 45

Hey everyone.

Miss me? :) 

Thank you so much for reading! Esp. to those who made me laugh and smile by commenting and those who made me grin for voting and fanning!! You are amazing. I honestly never thought i'd make it even this far with this book but you guys have made it so much easier to write and i have no reason to give up anytime soon or anytime at all. I could never have made it this far without every single one of you. So again thank you xxx

Sorry the last part was a tad short but i got a little bit of a block, the first one i've had i might add. Then i decided to continue on with the hunt instead of going into Keith and Cole's devilish minds....

If you ever want to add critisism or help by pointing out flaws or loops i've missed in the novel please feel free as long as the critism is constructive, it's quite helpful and welcome. If you have a very powerful opinion on something in the book, do share. :)

I ask you out of the goodness of my heart that if you like this book please vote and/or comment. I really want to get further up on the wattys and hopefully get this published one day and your support can help me. This is one of the parts i really need to get a feel off you guys for. It has critical points in it!! 

There are over 1000 of you who read each part in the first two days after it goes up which tells me this book is saved somewhere for your easy access. out of you less than 100people vote. I would really apreciate a little more loving, if you get what i mean. One click is all i ask :) think about it xx

---------------------

Important!!!"

In this part i have made speaking through the pack link in italics instead of in script form like it usually is. I will go back and make the rest of the book that way at some point as well

-----------------

enjoy xx

-------------------

 ~Erin~

As our howl comes to a stop I feel my pack linked as one, ready to work as one mind with nine bodies to bring down our prey. I can anticipate each of their every move and they mine. I take in a deep breath; letting in the luscious scents of the forest around us. Scents of damp forest leaves, fresh water and small creatures fill me but then I am captured by a different scent. The scent is warm and mouth-watering calling for me to follow. It awakens a calling deep within me, a calling that has gone untouched for months now.

The scent rips through my humanity and brings forth the return to my natural instincts, our natural lifestyle which our race has hidden for so long. In truth we are not human but we are not wolves either, not a combination of the two but something completely different and unique. Our forms may be almost identical to that of a wolf and a human but we are a completely different creature. A creature that hunts and fights like a wolf and walks and talks like a human but to our core we are werewolves.

 I take another breath and catch a whiff of a herd not far from here at the same time as my ears narrow in on the distinct sound of hooves moving slowly across grassy ground.

As a pack we run towards the herd narrowing the distance between us bit by bit. The forest flashes past me as we run, not causing a single delay as I find myself in harmony with my surroundings. As we draw near I drop my pace listening once again.

‘Seb, Mat, Ace with me. Jak take the others around’ I order.

‘Yes Alpha’ Jak replies instantly.

Seb, Mat, Ace and I continue in the same direction as before. My legs are pounding on the earthy forest floor using my muscles to propel me forward in large bounds. We begin to get closer and my body tingles in excitement. We come to an abrupt holt, peering through the trees into a large clearing. I can see a large herd of deer mulling around peacefully completely unaware due to our soundless entrance. I flick my tail to signal the boys and we creep forward; Seb and Chase’s pelts blending in with the muddy floor while Matt’s and mine will appear harmless to the unexpecting deer.