I am the Alpha - Part 64

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!!

......If you didn't get that I am sooo, sooo sorry!!!

It has been way too long and this is a really shitty way to thank you all for your responses to the last part! Thank you for the 35 odd people who actually answered my questions and no creepily told me their ages and genders :P I promise i will put a part properly thanking you all and talking about some of my decisions :)

So this part if the one you lot have been bugging me about for weeks. Yes you are about to find out what is happening with the East Forest Pack!!! Be excited ;)

I decided to do it in Matt's POV because he is one of the most rational of the guys and I didn't have to make him seem insane like some of the other would be at this point in time.....

---

One question before you read...

the last proper part of this book only has 55 votes on it :(

I mean 55? Come on guys....

You're telling me that only 55 of you out of the almost 2000 that read actually enjoy reading my book!? That's kind of saddening. 

I don't bother you guys to vote often, i don't make you wait for a certain number of votes and comments like a lot of people do so please help a girl out and take the two seconds to click the vote or like button for me :) 

I will keep writing no matter what but it would be much more motivating if you show that you care and that you like reading!

PLEASE...please: Vote for me.... do it for Erin!

-------------------

Enjoy xxx

~Matt~

“Leave me alone Katrina!”

My head snaps towards the shouting that could only be coming from one person... “...But Jack! Why?” Katrina cries back looking in shock as she clutches onto a very angry looking Jack. Oh shit, not good.

“Katrina we’re not together, we never were. It meant nothing.”

Dead silence falls around the tables within hearing distance and multiple heads shoot up to watch Katrina scream and then storm off, her blonde hair streaming behind her, while Jack places his head in his hands and sighs quietly.

: ‘Dude relax’ Sam tells him :

Jack huffs before walking over to our table and slumping down between Sam and I. Sam puts a brotherly supportive arm on Jack’s shoulder and Jack un-tenses slightly.

“Grub is up!” Chase yells, running over with a massive stack of junk food in his arms followed by Mitch who has the same amount piled in his arms. Two massive piles of chips and other junk suddenly come cascading onto our table. Both Chase and Mitch sit down with massive grins plastered on their faces. Wait for it....there we go; it took them less than two seconds to figure out that something’s up and they both look around for the source of the confrontation. “Dude what happened?”

“Katrina happened.” Jack replies flatly

“That bitch? She’s still hounding you?”

“Yeah” Jack finally speaks

“Please tell me you ditched that bitch!”

“I did”

“Good”