I am the Alpha - Part 30

Okay the next part is finally here..... don't eat me!!!!

Thank you all so much for reading, commenting and voting!!!!!!!!!! :)

This book is currently #380 on the what's hot!!!!!!!!!! We are making our way up !!!

I have also reached over 100 FANS!!! :) extra thank you to my awesome fans!!!! xxx

This part is longer as requested and i have a feeling you'll like it. XD

REMEMBER.... COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!!!! XXX

The next upload will take a little longer than usual because there will be some important stuff in them that i need to make sure is perfect as it will affect the rest of the book. so don't kill me if it's more than 24 hrs :)

any way... here's the next part

------------

Edited: 19/10/11

-----

~Jack~

Erin takes the piece of paper with her as she rushes out of the room to get a shot. Wonder who it is? Fuck, why am I allowing them to make my sister give someone a lap dance? I must be more out of it then I thought.

“Which lucky bastard did she get?” Mitch asks no one in particular.

“Dunno mate” Sam tells him.

“Are we doing it synchronized or what?” Mitch asks Chase scowl clear on his face.

“Yeah, that way I can watch her instead of focusing on you….” Chase tells him his frown forming a smirk.

“You know what this is probably a good thing.” Matt sighs.

“How the fuck is this a good thing?” Mitch and I both yell at once causing Jordon to howl with laughter.

“Well if you get to turned on watching Erin you can look at Mitch and if you get to turned of by Mitch you can look at Erin.” Matt says nonchalantly.

“Great so I’m going to have to watch Mitch give Chase a lap dance so I don’t end up killing someone” I mutter to myself. I hope Erin brings back a few shots.

Everyone goes silent as Erin walks in carrying a very large shot glass and a few small ones filled with god knows what. As Jordan leans out to take one she slaps his hand away before placing the tray on the table. Looking up at her I can see the little piece of paper she’s still clutching in her hand.

“A shot each for Chase and Mitch,” she says pointing at two of the small shots which they eagerly grab but don’t drink yet.

“So Erin who is it?” Sam asks eagerly smirking at her exposed legs as she is still in those bloody short shorts.

“Put it this way I need this” she indicates to the large shot glass. “Jack you can have one too” She tells me offhandedly before putting the glass to her lips and downing the whole thing slowly. Jordan comes into the middle of the room carrying two chairs one for Chase and one for whoever Erin is giving a lap dance to. Finishing the shot which is extremely strong by the smell coming off it which is making me more intoxicated already Erin unfolds the paper then slams it down on the table. We all lean over to read it with mixed emotions.

Looking down at the shots still in my hand I quickly gulp it down before re-reading the paper which in bold black letter has only four letters on it ‘JACK’. Fuck, fuck, fuck. My own sister is going to give me a lap dance.

“Now you know why I needed that!” Erin grins notioning to her empty glass which is now perched on the side of the sofa. “In fact, I’m getting another one!!” She squeals before running out of the room. The tray on the table has three more shots on it and I quickly down two of them and reach for the third which is yanked out of my reach by a grinning Sam.