I am the Alpha - Part 14

Hey, thanx so much 4 reading guys!!! I get excited evertime i get a new read, new vote or noew comment. It shows me that people care and like what i've written!!

This is just a fill in chapter don't worry some good stuff with be happening in the next part!!

I just wanted to give you something to read while i finish writting it :)

THANX AGAIN XX

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Edited: 25/9/11

---------

~Erin~

The game had gone on for hours and hours with no victory and an equal amount of injuries so I told the guys to head back. We had spent enough time to realise that as a pack our link has grown stronger, we can now feel and see more that the others are experiencing and it will give us a definite advantage over any other Pack. I had a feeling there was still more I could do which I hadn’t discovered yet but I was happy to wait a while and figure myself out as I go.

The guys had apparently all missed school since I had been out of action so we will all be going for the first time this week tomorrow. Tomorrow is Wednesday so that means we have three days to train for the game on Friday. Not that we need it but I want to make a major impression.

Shifting my feet on the sofa so they are now resting on Matt’s lap I continue staring of into space lost in my thoughts and ideas. What the guys had said about me imprinting left me wondering, could I imprint? Its just some unrealistic crap made up by authors... isn’t it? Knowing my luck it’d be with a vampire. Do vamps even exist? I mean everyone seems to think we go hand in hand or knife to throat but I honestly don’t know whether they exist…. Probably not, I mean Vampires... how ridiculous. Though then again most people don’t realise that Werewolves exist and if we did they would probably expect some major cliché which we are so not.

I mean some authors have gotten quite close to the truth but none seem to get that just like humans we are all different, undefined. I mean some packs are very traditional while others are so hooked up in technology that they probably have tracking systems on their territories.

I’d say we are some what in between. We have our tribe, our council, our healer and a whole bunch of old fashioned rules and such but we also live in modern houses, got to school with humans, go to crazy-ass parties and all that stuff.

: Erin?’ Matt calls:

Geez, just interrupt my random zone out….

: ‘Yup?’ :

: ‘Watcha thinking bout?’ :

: ‘Pack tradition’ :

: ‘Mmmkay?’ He replies sounding unconvinced :

: ‘Honestly dude, you should know by now my zone outs are totally random and utterly boring sometimes’ :

I find myself smiling as he smirks at me from the other end of the couch. What?

: ‘Spit it out’ :

: ‘ Nothing….’ :

: ‘Matt?’:

: ‘Erin?’ :

Argh, god he is so annoying! He is so going to get it if he keeps bugging me.

: ‘well, if you must know…’ I pretend to admit :

: ‘Yes I believe I do’ :

He was smirking a lot now, looking around the room I could tell the guys were listening even if they had their eyes set on the TV. Sucked in Matt.

: ‘I was thinking about how I need to get some pads because my period’s kinda heavy this month…’ :

It was my turn to smirk now as they all stare at me their faces masks of horror as I continued to rant on about periods in a way only teenage girls can.

: ‘I probably should get some tablets to; I mean all that blood loss…’ :

“STOP!” they all yell abruptly their faces a rosy shade of red with hilarious scowls of disgust spread across them.

“The look on your faces…. Priceless….” I gasp between laughing fits.

“Ewwww” Chase groans at me in disgust.

“Blame Matt, he wouldn’t believe my zone out was innocent.” I turning to Matt I add “What did you think I was thinking about; how awesome it was that I have my feet on your lap?”

“You said it not me”

“Hmmm, I do believe it was probably the other way around. You see I think I have used you all as foot rests at some point if not chairs, so if it means what you’re saying it does… well then technically your calling me a slut and you know I am not a freaking slut!”

At the end of my little rant Jack suddenly appears walking into the room then freezing as her realizes all the guys are still red from blushing and Matt is glaring and at the same time trying to apologize to me. “What’s going on?”

 Matt is going to get it now. “Matt implied that I was a freaking slut!” I tell him innocently pretending to be angry and hurt. Well I am slightly angry but I’m not in anyway hurt. They all know I’m not a slut in fact I’ve never really had a boyfriend due to my six lovely body guards.

Turning to Matt jack yells “You what!”

“Dude, calm down, I was joking”

“Not cool Matt” he growls slapping him over the back of the head. Pretty hard I might add.

I can’t help smirking at Matt slipping into his mind and whispering : ‘serves you right’ : before making a quick exit.

I grin as Jack sits down on the sofa next to me and I decide I want more room so I push myself up on his lap and then put my legs back on Matt. Jack looks down at me, rolling his eyes but with an amused smile on his face. “I’m guessing I’m your sofa for the day”

“Mhmm”