I am the Alpha - Part 71

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.... okay just imagine me grovelling on my kness
I officially suck! Its been too fecking long!! Thank you to all the awesome people who have wished me luck on my school certificate in the last few parts. It is officially done!! My assignments are in, my life is still hectic but hopefully updates will return to their usual pace.
------
Dedicated to @HanifahCurrlyMasterr because of her awesome preview comment in the last part
(I am going to continue doing dedications to anyone who writes an awesome comment... doesn't have to be a preview and certainly don't copy but if you want a dedication give it a go)
-----
Previously on IATA ... Erin was drugged and has forgotten all her memories except who she is meanwhile Cole calls for a council and pack meeting to discover Erins abilities and to retain info on the East forest pack. To say what they find shocks them is an understatement . -- how can Erin touch Werewolves and not be harmed? How is their pack so interlinked and able to sense each others motives? However before anything else is discovered an unexpected guest arrives and reveals some interesting information that she would have otherwise retained . Such as Erin is a True Werewolf , and how without her memories she will act on instinct.... Better watch out !! Also what demands will the Blood Valley tribe demand of Erin? Will Erin be the key to decoding the prophecy in Inarian? More importantly what will Erins reaction be when she awakes?? to find out read Part 72 :) Remeber vote :D xx
-----

~Keith~

“Go long!” Nate yells as the ball goes soaring through the air towards me. I sprint quickly and propel myself into the air snatching it and then landing firmly on the ground.

“Keith, coach is going to be here in less than a minute” Oliver yells over from the gym. Shit, Nate and I rush inside and seconds later our gym teacher ‘Mr Branks’ appears looking as grumpy and fat as usual. Seriously since when do fat old guys think a good career choice is to be a gym teacher?

Mr Branks looks around at us all his beady eyes narrowing as they reach me and the guys... so the guy holds a grudge, he’ll get over it like he did last time. “Go run two laps of the track” he demands bitterly and the whole class rushes out of the gym, happy to be away from him.

“What’s up his ass?” Aaron mutters coming up beside me, followed by the others.

“Maybe he finally looked in the mirror?” Oliver suggests making us all chuckle.

“I don’t think he’s gotten over what happened the other week” I grin

“He can suck it up” Nate declares

We reach the track and stand there for a moment, knowing we’ll all catch up in two seconds anyway. Why does PE have to be such a drag? Last year it was perfectly fine but this year they had to decide to make it single gender classes, what is the fun it that?

“Come on I’ll race you!” Eddie declares as he shoots of around the track

“Bring it on” Oliver and Aaron shout at the same time and we all race to catch up with them. My feet pound into the track and my speed increases though the world around me remains in perfect detail the whole time and within seconds I find myself on Eddie’s tail. We run side by side and the unspoken challenge lingers in the air as we both rush forward in a burst of speed.

I grin as my feet cross the line on the track a few seconds before the others and I jog towards the gym knowing they’re following. We walk back inside Mr Branks nowhere in sight and everyone already here just lying around. “Coach got a call and had to leave” Jason suddenly appears behind us.

“Where have you been?” I ask

“A few guys had some issues and I went to sort them out” He shrugs but we all know exactly what must have just happened.