I am the Alpha - Part 46

HEY EVERYONE!

i am so sorry it has been soo incredibly long :\ 

I have been busy with 4 asignments and exams next week as well as suffering from 6day school weeks due to musical rehersals 

I want to say a big thank you to all of you for reading!! i am so amazed this book ever got this popular!! it's a dream come true really :)

Extra thanks to those who vote and comment!! You make my day everday :) I get up each morning happily because of you all. so thank you so much.

To my amazing fans new and old i honestly could never do this without you so thank you, thank you, thank you. Recently i haven't been thanking you individually for fanning because of time constraints but i honestly do appreciate it and appreciate each and every one of you.

Who would have thought - Almost 150,000 reads!!! XD and over 2000 votes!!! Thanks again.

I have another good reason for not updating and that is i have been laying down the plot for a lot of this book. I now have a good idea of where it is going and i think i can sustain myself on that for a long time until i need to do it again. Even i don't know the ending yet :P it could go anywhere

I have also been writing legends, prophercies and some chunks of Erin's emotional run throughs later on in the book. So look forward to those!!

I have been thinking and i really want to get this book published once i'm finished and gone back to Edit and rework some of the beginning. What do you think? Reckon i could do it? Thoughts would be very helpful!! 

I wasn't going to add any of the book on this but i decided not to be mean so there is a small bit below to sustains yourselves on for the time being and i will try to get more up on the weekend of a decent length.!!

Thanks again - tell me your thoughts

Vote, comment and fan - please :)

xxx-

---

~Erin~

‘Yes, that’ I tell them bluntly.

My confirming words are met by silence as the guys realize what it must mean. I give them a moment to mull over there thoughts before replaying my previous conversation with Seb confirming their thoughts and theories.

‘That is heptic!’ Chase grins finally breaking the silence

‘Our pack bond is stronger than ever and will be ever more so when the ceremony is held in a few hours.’ I reply in agreement

‘Since when did you go all Yoda on us?’ Jack scoffs in amusement

‘Sensei, Yoda, Bad-ass Alpha… all runs in the same line really.’ I shrug a smirk on my face

‘Bad-ass Beta sounds cooler’ Jack tells me slyly

‘Oh. Hell No!’ I growl ‘you did not just go there!’ I feel my eyes turn into slits

‘Oh I went there, little sis’!’ Jack retaliates following my dramatic performance

‘Bring it on pup’

‘Oh, it is so on Erin.’

‘You really want to do this?’

‘I was born to do this’

‘You’re going to wish you were never born in a minute.’

‘Oh Hell No’ he growls, ‘you did not just say that’

‘Oh contraire Jack, I believe I did.’

‘Take it back!’ jack cries out faking hurt

‘Never’

We all stop for a second before collapsing on the ground; a mess of laughing fur and limbs.

‘Well we know werewolves have a good sense of humour.’ Matt chuckles after he composes himself.

‘You never know we might be the exception among our species,’ Mitch shrugs

Suddenly Sam crouches down his tail wagging ‘And here we find the rare werewolfus humerous, in their natural habitat. Be careful they are known for extreme Witt and their dangerously competitive nature….’ He trails off sounding exactly like a David Attenborough documentary.

 We all crack up once again including Sam; who looks pretty pleases with himself. I trot over to him and flick him on the ear with my tail before shoving his shoulder with the front of my head affectionately. He shoves me back nipping me lightly on the shoulder as he does. I growl playfully, my tail thrashing behind me as I nip him on the muzzle gently making him growl back happily. I lunge on his back, landing with a gentle thud and lick him on the ear slyly. All of a sudden I am being shook off his back and land with a huff on the soft dirt next to him letting out an annoyed growl.

This time he jumps at me landing on me heavily, causing me to collapse to the ground a little under his weight. I feel a trail of hot breath on my back as he pants, taking his breathlessness to my advantage; I roll quickly causing him to stumble and he lands in a clump next to me. We both stand up facing each other, eyeing each other off with a series of growls. His growls intensify making me shudder before growling back with equal power.

We both lunge at the same time landing in a scuffle; we roll around fighting for the upper position. He nips me quite hard on my leg and I growl loudly suddenly finding myself staring down at him dominantly. He looks up at me and rolls onto his back showing his stomach in submission and I let out a satisfied sound. I step aside, letting him get up and then nod at him as he looks at me, amusement gleaming in his bright blue eyes which would probably also be reflected in mine.

Our eye contact breaks as Matt lets out a worried whine from the other side of the clearing. My head snaps to look over at him and the others who all look quote worried standing a little away from our play fight.

‘What was that about?’ Jack growls angrily

Sam and I look at each other and then at them and we come to the same understanding – they thought it was a real fight. Honestly…

‘Nothing, we were messing about.’ Sam tells them, his eyes still sparkling

‘You’ve never ‘messed about’ like that before’ Matt growls uneasily

‘Must be a werewolf thing.’

‘What the hell happened at the end then?’ Jordan questions

‘The Alpha in me doesn’t accept being growled at angrily.’

‘It was a display of position, dominance.’ Matt adds

‘Exactly,’ I agree ‘Now come on, it’s time to start the fire!’

The others let out gleeful howls of excitement while Seb and Calum seem to be quivering with excitement for the events to come. One thing I know for sure is that if it’s anything like the other things that have happened today it’ll be a ceremony to remember.