I am the Alpha - Part 69

Hey. Sorry its been way too long once again.

Tbh I've had about 1000 words sitting in microsoft word for days now but nothing else would come. I wanted to make this part good and nothing seemed to fit. I had a massive block. I finally sat on my bed with my laptop at 2am and realised I lacked inspiration. Finally it happened and I hope you like it.

This chapter was written and partially inspired by/while listening to "Get out alive" by Three Days Grace.

I really need good music to listen to while writing so please if you know anything that might inspire or have anything to do with this book please comment it below :)

Secoundly I was wondering what you lot think of the blurb that I re did a few weeks ago... is it anygood?

I have posted a new story in the last few days "JINX" (an assasin story) its nothing I'm going to publish and won't get in the way of I am the alpha.  I am going to update it once a week or so and its just to get my brain flowing and so i don't get writers block from writing the same thing all the time :) I would appreciate if you lot would have a look and tell me what you think though!

anyway moving on:I know you are desperate for Erin news but I decided to give you a treat and give you a part from Seb's POV because I love him :) and his POV may get you a little bit excited.

Anway sorry for the essay of an authors note. Once again thank you all for reading and voting/commenting it means a lot and I would love for you to continue doing so,

Enjoy

Ella xx

----------

~Seb~

Three weeks, three weeks have gone by and everything has changed. The Tribe is different, The Pack is different... even at school things are different. Everyone is different. Everything has changed drastically and not for the better.

Since Erin left everyone has started doing one of two things; pretending she never existed or moving on, both completely and utterly idiotic in their own ways. I think I’m the only one who actually still says her name not by accident. It’s like its taboo or something. I don’t understand why, it’s just a name, it once meant the world to them all and now it’s like hitting a child, like something dirty or unheard of.

No one would listen when I told them she must have been forced away, that there is no way it was her that wanted to hurt us like that, leave us like that but no one will listen. After a week of being threatened and growled at I gave up speaking on it. They think I’ve gotten over it. I’ve tried getting over it but every time I try to forget her and try to move on I find it nagging at the back of my mind. She didn’t want to leave. She couldn’t have.

When I talked to Calum about it he said he believed me but even if she did what can we do? Wouldn’t she have found a way to avoid it? He went on about how its Erin we were talking about and if she had to fight to the death to stay she would have. That’s when I started having doubts but even then nothing seemed to shake the feeling that it wasn’t true. I know it isn’t true.

The Pack seems to have an unspoken rule of silence where Erin is involved. If you even mention the name it goes scarily quiet and Jack will rip something to shreds; a chair, a phone.... a tree you name it and we all have to rush out of the way so it won’t be us that he claws to death. Our patrols are almost constant and Jack has the younger guys also running patrols every now and again to do random checks of our borders and outskirts of the tribe housing. We run like a well oiled machine, focusing on the link and each other’s motives instead of properly communicating. Jack even has us training now and again to make sure we can fight off any outside threats that hear of our change of command. It’s crazy and somewhat pointless.