I am the Alpha - Part 60

Can you believe it....Part 60?!

Thank you so much to all my Fans and supporters!! Thank you also to those who comment, i love reading them, they are honestly the highlight of my day. Majorly big THANK YOU to everyone who votes!! I really appreciate it!

I hope you are all enjoying reading this book and thank you for sticking through till this point, i  know it's getting really long but it os no way near over yet! 

I'm sorry it's been a while :\ I've been really sucky and not had time to right D:

Thank again

Enjoy

and please...i'd really appreciare it if you:

Vote, comment, fan, like, tweet......etc etc

----

I stand up and once again get the feeling of several sets of eyes boring into me; I look around and find that there is not a single pair of eyes not locked on me. I allow their emotions to overwhelm me in order to avoid breaking down from my own; they bounce around in my mind, echoing the forty-two different werewolves in front of me’s confused looks. Waves of thoughts hit me even harder than the emotions and I quickly shut it all off having absorbed it. Many of them are in bewilderment and shock due to today’s events and the things they’ve seen me do, others are looking at me like a piece of meat and many are confused as to why I’m not still sobbing my eyes out.

That is quite simple; I’m not letting myself, not until I’m alone. I refuse to look weak in front of these pathetic mutts. Inside I am fighting it off constantly and still deeply wounded from the emptiness I now feel but I need to stay on my guard which means my eyes have to be dry.

They continue to stare shamelessly at me and I scowl fiercely back and then look a few of them in the eyes warningly as I lean to one side, crossing my arms over defiantly. Finally my eyes fall on Keith, taking in the confusion and awe in his dark brown eyes quickly before turning to look at Cole. “Interesting choice of company” I tease seriously cocking one eyebrow at him.

He stands up shaking his black hair out of his eyes with a flick of his head before boring his piercing blue eyes into mine. I glare at him as I feel them almost boring so far into mine that they break me down, he’s trying to get access into my head. I growl viscously as he hits one of my walls and starts pushing through it. He smirks at me, “Why not spend time in company of my cousin?” Cousin? I look back to Keith and then back to Cole. They both have black hair that falls in the same messy way and are both arrogant assholes....good enough for me.

“Now you can both share stories about getting your asses kicked by me, lucky you” I chirp sarcastically.

“Do you want me to send another patrol back into your territory?” He asks smirking evilly at me. My stomach drops and a single tear runs down my cheek before I can stop it. I glare at him fiercely and let out a dangerous growl. A piercing feeling starts in the back of my head and I jolt clutching my hands to my head. Ah Fuck, He was slowly undoing my shields as we were talking: my bloody, fragile shields due to my emotional state.

I get the feeling of someone rummaging around in my head for a few seconds before it retreats completely I quickly put my shields back up and look up to see Cole gaping at me, his mouth hanging open partially.

“What?” I growl angrily as I shake now that my shields have come undone, so have the ones that were holding back my emotions.

“You actually broke your Pack and Tribe links? Completely?” He asks in shock and awe. I feel anticipation surge through the others around us as they wait for me to reply.