I am the Alpha - Part 55

Hey!!!!

I am so incredibly sorry for leaving it this long!!!!! I really hope you all haven't given up reading in the last week!!

Lately i've has assignments that go towards school certificate, exam results coming in, major catchup works due to the school musical and a whole load of annoying crap.... :\ 

In the last few weeks this book has reached the 3000 votes mark!!! Aswell as 225,000 + reads!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! XXXX :) I am so glad you all enjoy reading and really appreciate your support.

In my absence "I am the Alpha" Has slipped off the Hot list so please vote, comment, tweet, like, recomend... etc to get it back on there!!!!

thanks

enjoy 

ella xx

---

PS: just read back on the comments and found something very hilarious that you guys might have picked up on the wrong way :)

In one of the parts Jack calls one of the guys his "mate"

IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE MATES!!! OR THAT HE IS GAY!!! :P

I REPEAT.....: JACK IS NOT GAY

..... none of the guys are...it doesn't happen among wolves because they have an instinct to reproduce that overides everything else....like in nature

its an Aussie term for 'friend' 

okay thanks x

---------

~Jack~

Yesterday those bloody Blood Valley mutts were nowhere to be seen so they must have got Erin’s message and scampered off with their tails between their legs. So much for their deadly reputation.... I look up in time to see Sam strolling through the door with a smirk on his face.

“Hey man, what’s got you in such a good mood?” I call as he grabs a bag of chips out of the pantry and begins to stuff them in his mouth.

“Knowing the Blood Valleys are long gone...” he grins, and then mutters “wimps” as an afterthought. I can’t help but agree with him, they just high-tailed it.

“Yeah,” I agree before sighing as I remember the way Erin was acting yesterday afternoon.

As if reading my mind Sam sits down next to me offering me the bag of chips before sighing in agreement. “What do you reckon was up?” he asks curiously, his good mood dissipating along with my own.

I stuff some of the chips into my mouth savouring the cheesy flavour on my tongue before replying. “I don’t know, that’s what bugs me,” I answer honestly.

“Yeah, shouldn’t she be happy, they’re gone?”

I pull my phone out of my pocket and checking the time before flipping it shut angrily, she should be with us right now heading to the tribe land to run patrols. Every other Tuesday we skip school to handle pack business and hang out with the tribe.

“Something has got to be up she’s never late,” Matt’s voice calls from the other end of the kitchen as he comes strolling in along with Mitch and Chase who both look pissed. They’re right. I get up from the sofa, chucking the chips to Chase before walking down the hallway to the stairs to go get Erin. I can hear them following me as I climb the stairs and walk along the hallway towards Erin’s room. She’s in major trouble.