I am the Alpha - Part 54

Hey thanks so much for your support whether your a silient reader or a talkative fan :) 

I really appreciate it :)

this update may result in you all wanting to eat me but please refrain :\

Comment, vote, fan, like ....read

enjoy xx

---

I walk in to school after a full day of keeping tabs on the Blood Valley intruders ready to either have the satisfaction of their disappearance or the mind set to badly injure one of them. It may seem heartless but it is the way of our kind, even more so now we are what we were originally meant to be. They’re quite lucky I didn’t let my instincts take over because one of them would have been dead by now. I’ve never had a thing for killing but I know I could do it if it was completely necessary, though I’m unsure of how much guilt I would feel later on.

I walk confidently into the school, alone for once as I managed to convince the guys to go to training without me, promising my death threat would have been enough though I know that it was very unlikely to of had much effect. I walk through the empty hallways appreciating the lack of emotions flooding my senses as it’s far too early for anyone to be here yet. Finally I reach the gym, pushing the old doors inwards and getting a creek of protest from their rusty hinges. I look into the middle of the large open floor in the middle of the gym and find a pair of piercing blue eyes looking back at me, right on time.

I walk through the equipment at a relaxed pace showing my power in this situation before breaking through into the open space that somehow feels cramped even though it is only shared by the two of us. I walk with my head held high, perfectly aware of his eyes trailing me, looking for weakness, venerability. Keep searching buddy, but you’ll find nothing. Finally I fall into step in-front of his letting a perfect poker face take over my features as he smirks down at me.   

“You got my message?” he asks his voice smooth and collected. Of course I had received his message, why else would I be standing in an almost deserted gym, having avoided my pack all morning?

“Was there any doubt that I would?”

“Of course not but I take you for one who likes to be stubborn.” His mouth twitches in amusement and I allow him a small smile.

“You guessed correctly, but do remember that I may be stubborn but I am far from naive.” My voice comes out fierce and strong and I know my eyes would be flashing with knowledge.

“I would hope so.” He grins a glint of darkness now crossing his once clear eyes reminding me once again of his upbringing.

“What is it you wish to...” I search for the appropriate word and end up softening the truth when I land on “discuss, with me that will prevent me from ripping one of your pack members limb for limb for still being here?”

“I highly doubt you have that in you or are we more similar than you put across?” his words hit me harshly and we both know too well that, that it is a harsh insult to compare anyone to that of a Blood Valley wolf.   

“Don’t toy with me Cole.” I growl menacingly.

“I wouldn’t dream of it Erin”

“Speak or I will enter your mind and find the answers I seek on my own.” I growl once again

“Well you see there are a few things you might want to know....” My ears pick up as the information flows into my waiting mind, but nothing could of prepared me for what I hear coming from his tainted lips. Nothing.