I am the Alpha - Part 42

Hey!!

Sorry 4 the extremely long wait but as i explained in the comments my computer is having a fitt where i can only see 1/3 of the screen properly so i couldn't do any writing or uploading. After a long struggle i managed to email the file to myself using keyboard shortcuts and the part of the screen i can see.... Long story short i only just got access to it now :|

Anyway...

Thanks sooo, sooo, soo much for the amazing 62 people who voted on the last part!! xxx \

And the 30 or so commenters!!! You guys are incredibly amazing !!!!!

Thanks also if you just read it, even that means a lot.

My challenge for you is to beat the amount of votes for the previous part >> 62 :) Try to get 63 !!! (please note this is a request not a demand.) 

Thanks so much for the continous support, you all rock. 

BE warned i'm about to go crazy.......

I AM THE ALPHA HAS REACHED OVER 100,000 READS!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD :P

i never, ever thought it would do this well and get this much loving so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK U!!! XXX I think i had a heart attack when i saw the numbers reaching 50,000 but now you just gave me heart disease. :D 

XXXX

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN XXX

-----

**Jack**

“Who’s sleeping where” Erin asks innocently a pained look on her face. 3…..2…..1; introducing absolute chaos. All of sudden everyone except Erin are shouting at once making claims and having rows. I walk over to a flustered looking Erin who smiles up at me.

“Next time I’m bringing my own tent.” She sighs

“No chance in hell.” I growl. Having her own tent means someone is able to sneak in with her or attack her without me knowing.

“Honestly?” Erin asks her eyebrows raised.

“Yup, and before anyone gets any ideas…. You’re sleeping where I can keep an eye on you.” I tell her pointedly.

“I’ll only agree to that because I don’t need a moody Beta for the ceremony.” She smirks teasingly. Moody Beta my ass how about pissed brother.

“Good.” I growl not bothering to get pissed about the Beta comments.

“I’m not sleeping on the edge of the tent so who is on the other side, oh wise Beta?”

“I dunno, but they’re going to be in wolf form.” I tell her in a none negotiable way.

“Awesome I’m getting a hot water bottle.” Erin grins.

“I’m sure whoever it is, is going to love that…” I tell her defeated. Damn her and her influence over wolves! Why can’t I have a sister who is like every other girl and repulses wolves like the rest of the human race? Looking over at the pack they’re all over the place still yelling and rolling around each other. I wish I could just tell them to shut the fuck up but that might not go down well. I’m sorting this out my way. I look at Erin who looks back at me in a defeated way. Good, time to lay down the rules.

“Oi, you lot!” I yell over the top of them using my Beta voice. They all turn around to look at me expectantly. “What’s all the fuss about?” I ask even though I already know, but it’s easier to act on if I hear it out of their mouths. All seven of them try to answer me at once…very helpful. “One at a time, Mitch?”