I am the Alpha - Part 25

Hey guys here's just a short part for you to be getting along with.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. You guys are amazing and you make my day everytime i check wattpad.

enjoy

------

EDITED: 19/10/11

---------

~Keith~

The she-wolf flings off her hoodie and blindfold as she continues to flip her hair back and forth with the rest of them. Damn she is hot. Looking over at the Panthers their faces are all displaying some form of shock or anger? Don’t they like sharing? They are all shaking at such a frequency that they might change into wolves. Is she really that important to them?

Looking at the one with dirty blonde hair his eyes are flashing fiercely as he is starring across the field at her. His eyes then snap in my direction bearing a warning to stay away from her. Maybe he knows of my reputation… But I won’t kill her; no I’ll enjoy savouring this one. What is his problem anyway? Isn’t she with the other guy?

Ignoring the blonde I go back to watching the dancers who are now doing some kind of pulsing movement causing their hair to flick back and forth sending a mixture of luring scents over towards us. The dance comes to an end abruptly with a sound of a panther’s roar echoing through the speakers. The dancers then all turn around so their backs are to the stands and the teams. The back of their tops made out the words “Panthers! Deal with it!” A growl escapes my lips as I realise what they were saying. They must have expected to win in that case. My fellow pack mates are all bristling along with me as they take in the message. The crowd on the other hand is going insane as the dancers take a bow and go to mingle with their friends.

The she-wolf doesn’t move she was just waits there as the team make their way over to her. She doesn’t even look up at them as they approach; she just stares into space absentmindedly. She doesn’t react as they were staring at her. Suddenly a ferocious growl escapes her lips as she looks over at them for the first time. What happened?  It’s not like she can communicate through the link being a she-wolf and therefore non-pack.

To my surprise the guys all slow and seemed a bit more dismissive. What hold does she have on them? She is now looking at me with curiosity burning in her eyes but they still never meet mine; before she takes a deep breath, turning back to the Panthers who are now right next to her. Why will she not look into my eyes? Is showing respect for me because I’m an Alpha or does she have something to hide? Does she realise she is pulling every male wolf around her into her little web?

The blonde growls at her as she unblinkingly looks directly up into his eyes; Is he the real Alpha? Has she defied a direct order? Staring intently at her I feel a need to get closer, to make her mine. She lets out a powerful growl still staring at the blonde guy who to my amazement is now bowing his head down slightly to show she has dominance. What the hell?

They all of a sudden start walking towards us led by the she-wolf whose eyes are on the ground still not meeting my eyes. What is her problem?? They stop in front of me and she finally looks up into my eyes. Her green eyes sparkling as they search mine, giving me the feeling that she is looking deep into my soul but looking into hers I can’t get past the surface. My eyes leave hers to scan her body which to my pleasure is still mostly bare.

Growls rip through the air from the Panthers behind her. She starts smirking at me as she listens intently to the growls behind her. “I wouldn’t do that if I was you, unless you get pleasure from having you ass kicked mutt.” Her words were laced with hate but somehow they make me feel alive like I need her to speak more.

“I won’t mind some ass kicking as long as it’s from you” I smirk at her watching her reaction. To my displeasure she seems completely un-phased unlike I am by her.

“I’d love to Keith” She smirks back bashfully. How does she know my name?

“So you already know my name. What’s yours?” I ask putting out my hand.

“Erin” She smiles genuinely putting out her hand to shake mine. The moment our skin touched sparks shoot up my arm giving me the most amazing feeling in the world. Could she be my sole mate? Looking down at her she begins smirking again still not fazed as she closes her eyes.

“Sorry, one problem with that” She growls before telling me, “I can’t have a soul mate”  A blast of power comes surging off her sending us all backwards. She’s the Alpha!?