I am the Alpha - Part 68

Hey everyone :)

Hope the last part got you thinking.

Quick shoutout @Snazzygirl & @edeagle07 who both inboxed me about the prophercy and got a few things right :) - well done xx

Thanks to all those who have been commenting and voting!xx

Hope you like this next part

enjoy

xx

--------

~Erin~

I don’t know how long it’s been since I last was aware of my surroundings. I seem to be spending longer and longer in this pain that has become a cage that wraps itself around me the second my guard goes down. In these times images flash through my mind, not clear ones, just flickers of faces or places which seem to have a weird effect on me. I also get emotions, emotions that I’ve felt in the past which are usually not my own. Those are worse, especially when I can tell I’m the one who inflicted them. At times I get nothing but strange noises and then eventually when I become aware of myself again I realise the tortured sounds are coming from me.

I have been spending my time in my wolf form but every now and again I find myself changing back and forth and back and forth as my whole body tingles hotly. I don’t know what causes the change, it just happens. At these times you’d think I’d have a moment to appreciate the fact that the transformation is painless and somehow I’ve become able to morph back and forth without destroying the clothes I’m wearing but the second I stop my mind goes into a cloud of blackness.

I haven’t eaten much... I can’t even remember the last time I ate more than a few bites worth. Cole must have people leaving food because every now and again I find myself awake and manage to eat a bit before convulsing and curling myself into a ball.

He visits every now and again and sometimes I can feel someone watching me in the midst of everything else but I know he’s not happy. He’s getting angrier and angrier as I refuse to submit to him but I can see the pain in his eyes as he watches me dying on the inside.

As I sit here I have no idea what day it is or how many days it’s been overall the only thing I know is that its early morning and that’s because I can see the dawn light seeping in through the windows and the sun seems low in the sky. This is the first day that my thoughts have been clear for longer than half an hour at a time but I’m afraid that will just mean being pestered more.

As if on cue the lock on the door clicks and it swings open revealing Cole, Brendan and Zane, my favourite visitors. I chuckle humourlessly as they gape at my current state. I guess they didn’t expect to find me alert and in a clean, oversized shirt that I found in the wardrobe after I had my first shower in days.

“Well this is different.” Zane finally breaks the silence.

“Yes we were under the impression you weren’t going to recover any time soon.” Brendon smirks.

I scoff at his use of words “I didn’t think I had an ailment unless you are confessing to something...” I trail off bitterly.

“Nope, just curious”

I ignore the idiot and direct my eyes at Cole. “You’re oddly silent for once...can’t say I don’t like it though”

“There is a reason for my silence.” What a Drama Queen.

“How dramatic of you”

“As says the girl who has been whimpering in pain for a week though she is uninjured.”

“I think you are aware as to the reason for my pain you asshole.”

“Temper, temper” Brendan scolds

“Bite me.”

“Is that an offer?”

“In your dreams”

“Oh much more happens in my dreams than just a few bites” He grins down at me. Pervert.

“And that is why they are dreams not reality.”

I look at Cole once again; did he really come in here so Brendan can have his morning bitch? Brendan goes to open his mouth in retaliation but I raise my hand to stop him and strangely enough he stops.

“So Cole, got any point of this visit or maybe you should go back to running your Pack... maybe teach them some manners.” I ask coyly then add as an afterthought; “But then again you would have to have manners to do that...”

He growls at me in annoyance before taking a few steps closer. “I’m sure by now you are aware of why I am here.” To be honest I don’t know anymore, I was expecting to have him try make a move on me the second I got here but he hasn’t even tried... and of course he wants me to submit but he’s got another thing coming.

“I can’t say I do. Do tell me why are you gracing me with your hideous presence?” Another growl... someone’s grumpy in the morning.

"I am asking one last time to join us or help us.”

I begin choking in shock. Is he actually insane? “Let me make this easy for you; Never!” I declare harshly. “And yes that is one hundred percent final!” He sighs and both Zane and Brendan tense as he seems to come to a decision. Yippee judgement day for me. What’s he going to do? Throw me in a dungeon and torture me until I help?

He walks outside and murmurs something to the guard before coming back in. “You put this on yourself” I am about to snicker and give a comeback but then I notice the two different reactions from the others; Brendan seems to be excited as his eyes gleam with some kind of anticipation at the same time as a little regret while Zane seems reluctant to look me in the eyes and when he does they shine with sympathy though determination swells the air around him. What the fuck is Cole going to do?

Then another Pack member walks into the room and I immediately recognise the whispy brown hair and grey blue eyes as belonging to Quin; haven’t seen him in a while. That’s when my eyes trail down to his hands and I find myself looking at a long needle filled with a strange coloured liquid. Shit.

My snaps up to find Cole, who is standing beside Brendan near the edge of the bed, “You’re going to drug me again?” I ask in disbelief.

“In a manner of speaking”

“And what is that supposed to mean?”

“It means it’s not your usual kind of drug.” Oh crap.

“You have a choice; either join us or take the drug.”

“That’s not a choice. I will never join you.”

“Very well” He nods to Quinn who walks to stand behind him. I look up at the three of them and wonder if there’s any chance of taking them all at once but before I can do anything I fins two strong arms restricting me from behind. Zane. I find myself being forced forward onto my knees with my arms twisted behind my back as he kneels behind me keeping me still. This is great.

Then the needle comes closer and closer and I no longer like the idea of being jabbed by some crap that Cole has lying around. I struggle and twist but find myself exhausted within seconds. Then I feel a sharp pain in my upper arm as the whole massive vile of the liquid is pumped into my system.

I look up at Coles gleaming eyes as I feel myself becoming more and more tired and slump against Zane, not caring that I’ve ended up against his chest. My vision goes in and out of focus and I gasp in pain as fire seems to lick itself through me. “What... have... you done... to me!!” I scream at him.

“I have given you a drug which will make you forget.” What! “When you wake up you won’t remember anything other than who you are. Your every memory will be gone and they won’t come back.”

Tears stream down my face, “You monster!!” I scream once again as another jolt surges through me.

“You will be mine.”

I gasp and slump on the bed further as darkness swamps my mind and then nothing. I go under.

I Am The Alpha (Part 1/2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara