I am the Alpha - Part 26

Hey guys!!!

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I am uploading sooner as i promised so enjoy x

READ, COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!

and i will love you forever xx

hahaha.... please :P

--------

EDITED: 19/10/11

---

Her power burst, whipping at the air and creating so much vibration that it is like the air is made of electricity. The part deep in my soul that had made a claim of her as mine is now fighting between needing her and needing to attack the apposing Alpha. She just looks down at me with no emotion on her face but as my eyes pleaded with hers I see a flicker of something- sympathy before they go blank again. She pities me? Torn between wanting to rip her alive and make her mine I take a few steps back to where I had been standing before.

“How are you the Alpha?” I growl finally deciding it is the most important question of the millions flowing through my mind. At my words her eyes light up and she starts smirking at me. Is she proud of being able to confuse me or was she just happy about being Alpha? How is the she-wolf …Erin allowed to be Pack? How did she obtain that much power?

“How or why?” She smiles knowingly at me.

“Both” Studying my face her eyes finally meet mine again making me want to be close to her, to run my hands over her….

“Dude... mind not mind raping me?” She suddenly asks to a few low growls from the guys behind her. How did she?

: ‘Mind Raping’ Nate asks :

: ‘I know I was looking at her body. Who wouldn’t be but she said ‘mind raping’ how did she possibly know what’s going through my head?’ I exclaim :

: ‘Yeah I would tap that. Maybe it was a lucky guess?’ Xavier adds lustfully :

: ‘Feisty little she wolf…. Can we keep her?’ Nate pleads :

: ‘Yeah and how do you expect to get her to come with us?’ Austin rationalizes :

: ‘Get her drunk?’ Oliver suggests :

“If you’re quite done deciding how to kidnap me…” Erin interrupts our thoughts. A few of the guys behind her are now forming a close arc behind her while glaring at us.

: ‘What the Fuck? How did she know?’ Nate exclaims :

Erin’s eyes flickered to Nate the moment he thought it. How was she doing that?

“To answer you long list of questions, I am the Alpha because I was born this way…” She turns around until her shoulder is facing us and my eyes are automatically led to the tattoo there. “I know you’re mind raping me because I can hear your thoughts and your pack connection apparently…” The guys behind her are displaying a mixture of fury and amusements as they listen to her tell us off in a matter of speaking. “…I will not be coming with your pack, I can’t have a mate and I would still kick your asses even if I’m not sober. So bring it on mutts”

My pack is starting to get pissed off, mutts? Honestly does she really think she’s that much better than us? “Oh I know Keith” Honestly is she just going to stand their looking hot and giving me the cold shoulder as she rummages through my thoughts all night?

“Erin?” The blonde from before asks her.

“Hmm?”

“Would you be pissed if I wrecked your mate’s face?” He is shaking with anger that seems to be rolling off him towards me.

“Jack, you and I both know I can’t have a mate… they’d die” She reasons with him. So the blonde’s name is Jack, not what I would have expected. Wait a second, die? What is she talking about?

“Doesn’t matter he seems to think he has some claim to you which you know means I have to make sure he knows he doesn’t”

“I’d prefer just to go to the party” She smiles as she was starring up at him for several seconds. A small growl escapes my lips at their obvious bond. Her eyes dance to mine as she looks amused before turning back and kissing Jack on the cheek. I hold back the second growl which is fighting to get out of my lips which Erin apparently finds extremely amusing. Her laughter rings out breaking the unnerving silence that seemed to have filled the air moments before.

Jack disappears as the guy who was making out with her before steps forward to wrap his hands around her waist and she happily leans back into him which is pissing me off. A few seconds later Jack returns carrying a black hoodie… what was the point of that? Erin starts pouting playfully and batting her lashes at him but he just groans chucking the hoddie at her. She grudgingly puts it on hiding her perfect body. The reaction to her dawning a new garment is almost automatic; the air relaxes massively and the guys all step closer to her as if they had been standing back on purpose before.

“Well it was nice beating ya. Oh and by the way, if any of my Tribe or pack find your’s on our land anytime other than a game, there will be consequences.” She in forms us sweetly but there is a definite warning in her words, before turning around and walking away. The wolf in me pulls at me wanting to chase her which normally is what would have happened if one wolf turned their back on another.

The guys stay looking at us forming some kind of stare off.

“Come near her and I will personally hunt you down” Jack growls getting a murmur of agreement from his pack. If she is the Alpha why did she need their protection? ‘I agree, don’t worry I would whoop your ass before they even blinked’ Erin’s voice echoes through my mind giving me a shock.

“I’ll stay away from her as long as that’s what she wants”

“Trust me she doesn’t want you near her, we all know you reputation”

“What of getting all the girls?”

“No, of killing the ones who refuse” A growl leaves my lips at those words; that was a long time ago besides those bitches deserved it.

“Come on guys!!” Erin’s yell comes from quite a distance away and the guys seem to realise as they bolt off after her not sparing us a second glance.

“Damn” Nate breaks the silence

“You can say that again”