I am the Alpha - Part 38

Hey guys sorry it's been a few days :)

Thanks so much for reading, voting, commenting and fanning.

I've been a little out of it lately and am overhauled with having to start school again for term 2 :|

Thanks ago

PLEASE: COMMENT, VOTE, FAN XD

-----

**Erin**

Hearing Luke’s growl I automatically reach for his mind letting his emotions race into me. Anger pure anger and hatred hit me like a tonne of bricks shocking me so much I have to take a step back. I shake off the shock and reach deeper into his mind searching for the answers to his anger and hatred.... towards Cole? Memories surge through me quickly in a blur and I carefully slow them down until they are displayed clearly. Cole is standing on the other side of what must be a boundary of their territory with a man who looks exactly like him but older, his father. They both look so powerful and have their eyes set directly on the O’Hara family who all look a few years younger than they are now. I watch through Luke’s eyes as a few words are said, a warning to the O’Haras who are surrounded by what must be their tribe. They have to leave and never come back or their whole pack will be murdered by the Blood Valley Tribe. I watch as Luke’s hands grab for his belonging before the images become blurred as he rushes to his family who then all set off together, leaving their friends and extended family behind.

I pull myself out of Luke’s mind to see the whole tribe watching me in silence. I look down at my hands and see an extremely faint glow coming off them. I look up from my hands and lock my eyes onto Luke’s. Does he know what I just did? What I just saw? The anger and pain are gone from him now and a thick mass of bewilderment, curiosity and hatred are now swelling around him making the air around him still. As my eyes meet his he shies back a tiny bit but meets my stare head on none the less. Does he realise he just added another piece to my list which tells me he was more than just a nobody in his old pack.

From what I saw Cole wanted him gone and there must be a reason he went to the effort of kicking them out instead of kicking out their whole pack. He also has a lingering power similar to his father’s, he challenged Jack automatically before reconsidering which to most people would seem normal but it was more than just a wolf thing it seemed to lie deep and just now his eyes still haven’t dropped like they should have. Testing his motives i let my Alpha side slip into my eyes as they are locked with his. His eyes recognise my dominance and so does his body but they don’t drop, that’s enough proof for me.

I let out a small growl with my Alpha power behind it and his drop in an instant. His submission makes me swell with Alpha pride, I am in charge. I take a step towards him fully aware of my still glowing body and fully in control powers; he looks up once again this time curious but not meeting my eyes for more than a second. At least he learns quickly. I growl once again this time playfully but he doesn’t know that. I hear a chuckle from Jack who knows me all too well. Luke contemplates what to do his thoughts flicking from one scenario to another before he stands up. I tilt my head to one side faking confusion to why he has stood up and am satisfied as he looks worried that he has done the wrong thing.

“Luke O’Hara, you want to join our pack?” I ask seriously in my Alpha voice. His eyes flicker confusion, oh right no one has told me that yet.

His eyes set in determination before he answers “Yes.” His eyes once again meet mine. Wrong move Luke, any other werewolf would have not made eye contact before bowing slightly, though of course no one else noticed this detail as they watch us. Only an Alpha would see it, but my pack might notice something’s up.

“And what makes you think you are good enough to be in MY pack?” I ask my voice cold and dangerous.

“I was in my old pack; I would be a good addition to your pack. I have much to offer.” His voice is quiet at first but grows stronger as his confidence grows.