I am the Alpha - Part 15

HEY MY AMAZING READERS!!!!

I HAVE OFFICIALLY REACHED OVER 10,000 READ!!!!!! :D !!!!!!

THANKYOU ALL SOO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME!!!

Extra thanks to my fans, voters and commenters you guys make my day and motive me to keep going!!!

I have dropped off the hot list :\ So come on guys give me some motivation and let's get this book back on there!!!! :P

thanks again

hope u lyk it

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN..... pretty please :)

xx

-----------------

Edited: 25/9/11

---

 ~Cole~

I had meant to start school on Monday but the East Forest Pack’s scent wasn’t anywhere. It was as if they had disappeared. Yeah the place reeked of them but it was old by a few days at least. But today is different, I woke up with a surge of warning rush through me. So their Alpha must be back in town... Time to stir things up a little.

Pulling up to the School in my sleek red Ferrari I can say I’m definitely turning some heads. Damn, how could I let myself forget about the new herd of babes I can lay? Some of these girls are desperate, pulling their shirts down and hitching their skirts up. I’m definitely gonna have some fun at this school.

Walking through the buzzing crowd of students, most straining to get a look at me as I walk past; I find the office. My eyes scan the small and shabby building round the front of the school and can’t help but compare it to the school in out town that is immaculate and huge. Nice to know the standard of living this pack keeps itself to. Pushing the door open and walking to the front desk I search for any sign of werewolves but they once again aren’t here, not yet anyway.

“I’m new here” I tell the middle-aged lady at the desk as she appears out from one of the back rooms.

“Name?”

“Cole Suruat”

“Ah yes Cole, here’s your time table and locker combination” She hands me a manila folder with a small smile.

“Thanks” I utter before strolling out of the office and towards the main school.

Taking a deep breath I try to catch a trace of them, but nothing. God damn it...They better show up to school, my patience is running a tad low and I won’t be able to act innocent and pretend not to be a werewolf if I get pissed. Sure I’ll know who they are but being new around here they won’t be able to tell if I’m a wolf, I had disguised my sent in the forest so they would tell it was a wolf but not relate it to me. Yeah they will be clueless to say the least.

I find my locker is in the main hallway number ‘214’ and I decide to get it sorted out before the bell goes. Come on they have to show up sooner or later.

The bells rings loudly, echoing around the halls and I am suddenly swarmed with students heading towards their lockers, the girls wink at me and sway their hips as they strut past while the guys either seem not to take much notice or glare at me for taking up the female’s attention. Like it’s my fault I’m hot.

Still no sign of them; fuck this is frustrating.

~Jack~