Questions and Answers....

I promised to answer all your questions later and i also have some more ideas to run by you if you would be so kind as to tell  me your opinions. 

-----

Question One: How often do you upload?

Quite honestly this is a hard question to answer. I try and have suceeded in the past to update even a little bit every three days. Lately i have had a few slips....more than a week....i'm sorry guys :\ but that is because my school certificate trials are coming up and year 10 is stressful. I try to upload at least once a week and I always update a large chunk if i miss updating.

Question two: Is Erin ever going to go back her pack/family?

Yes. I can't really expand because i don't want to give anything away.... and i make up a lot of it as i go but she will NOT remain in Blood Valley forever. Though i will warn it may be longer than you guys might like.

Question three: Who the heck is Oliver?

Oliver is a member of the West Peaks (Keith's pack) and is also Aaron's best friend. Pretty much his partner in crime..... i don't know how big a role he's going to have but he's not too important

Question four: Can you make Erin not leave with Cole?

Okay so i'm answering this a tad late.... no. Think of this as a major plot twist, not just some problem that will be fixed and the everything goes back to being peachy. This is the beginning of the end....

yeah i'm being dramatic! :P

Question Five: Can i have Max?

let me think....No. he's mine!

Question Six: Wait....isn't Keith her soul mate?

No, no, no, no...no. I will say this yet another time:

Soul mates don't exist!! Not in this world.... 

If you have anymore questions please post below and i will update this page!!

------------------------------

Okay so ideas and questions for you lot now:

1. )) I know you all love the name: "I Am The Alpha" for the book but think of it this way. What would i call the next one? "I Am The Beta" ?? I think not. The books are all following Erin still. What names an you think of and what do you think of these....?

I Am The Alpha - Survival

I Am The Alpha - Remembering To Forget

I Am The Alpha - Monochrome Wolves

I Am The Alpha - Instinct

I Am The Alpha - Pawprints in The Dirt

I Am The Alpha - Pack Instincts

Or any of the above without the "I Am The Alpha" bit

Or any ideas...please ?

---

2. If you could explore any person or aspect of this book further who/what would it be and why?

Eg: the guards, Keith, the tarhbeish.....

----

3. It is very unlikely for there to be romance in this book but if i gave you guys some in the next book what would you want to see? Which characters? Do you want some or are yoy happy with the possibilites but nothing coming of them?

----

It would be really great to know what my audience is for this book. 

If you could omment whether you're a guy or a girl and whether your a tween, teen or over 18 would be really helpfull and improve my writing :)

-------------

Finally, thank you once again to all my dedicated fans and readers....you are my world and i'd be nothing without you :)

I really appreciate those of you who vote and comment!!

Thank you for those who bothered to read this.... i'm not expecting a lot of people to

anyway thanks again

ella xx

 ----------------

Added Questions:

Is there going to be a chapter on the pack? Seeing what they're doing?

Duh! :P Yep infact its the next one that I am currently writing. Its going to be in Matt's Point of view and hopefully satisfy all you curious readers.

------

xx