I am the Alpha - Part 32

Hey guys!!

Thanks for voting, reading and commenting!!!! :)

Currently what's hot - #365!!!!!!!!! :D Back up again!!

Thank you for those few individuals who stood up for me when i was being pressured to upload. You are awesome!!

I made a new cover! What do you think??

This next part is really short- please don't eat me.It is quite important though. 

i am still figuring out exactly how to get the book going in the direction i want it to so bare with me. I will not be able to upload in the next few days so i decided to wrte a short bit to give you something to go on with.

Thanks xx

Comment, vote, fan!! :)

-------------------

edited: 19/10/11

---

 keith~

“Damn that Erin was something” Oliver declares looking at us as if challenging us to say different.

“I know right” Jason agrees letting out a chuckle.

“Why can’t we have her in our pack?” Austin whines.

“The only way we could do that is if she mates with one of us and you heard her, we’d die” Nate let out a growl

“Keith, man? What’s up?” Nate asks turning the attention of the others on me to.

“Yeah man you look whipped” Oliver chimes before I can answer causing me to let out a soft growl. 

“What do you think?” I growl irritated at their stupidity.

“Oh right, she said you couldn’t be her soul mate…” Austin said quietly obviously trying not to get me mad.

“It’s not that bad, you know all that Soul Mate bull shit is overrated.” Jason tells me simply.

“Yeah, yeah I know. We don’t have a perfect soul mate or anything but damn who wouldn’t want her?” I growl mostly at myself fro being so stupid.

Unlike those fairytales about werewolves having a ‘soul mate’ that once they see its love at first sight and they can’t be away from each other... yada, yada; we don’t actually have a perfect mate. All female wolves call to us in heat but some individuals call to us out of heat as well. These individuals are what fiction refers to as “mates” or “soul mates” when really there can be more than one of them and you won’t get any side affects from not seeing them. So Erin was just one of those individuals... nothing more. God, I’m an idiot!

“How can a she-wolf be Alpha anyway?” Aaron asks breaking my trail of thoughts.

“She said she was born that way” I reply bitterly

“Yeah but still” Aaron mutters quietly

“Maybe she’s a wolf of the legends?” Nate supplies eagerly

“Shit, yeah maybe” I say standing up to go find the books.

“Dude, where are you going?” Xavier asks looking at my retreating figure

“To get the books, I’ll be right back.” I call walking off towards the study.

A wolf of legends, could she be? I don’t remember any of the legends mentioning a girl never mind an Alpha girl. Maybe she’s just a genetic fluke. Yeah that would be great pillow talk. Something vibrating in my pocket suddenly brings me back to reality. What the? I reach in my pocket and pull out my phone. Right my phone…

“Hello?”

“Keith Hunter?” a husky voice asks down the phone

“Speaking”

“I have a business proposal for you” The voice states in a serious voice.

“What kind of business proposal” I ask curiously

“A proposal to do with Wolves... if you catch my drift” He replies darkly sending shivers down my spine. Can I trust him? I guess I’ll have to.

“Yes I know what you mean. What exactly do you have in mind?”

“A truce over both our lands” He tells me simply

“Which pack are you from? What land exactly?”

“All of both out territories, I am from the Blood Valley Pack” His words echo through my head. Blood Valley? They must be the strongest and most lethal pack... but their land is shit far away.

“May I ask why you wish to do this exactly?” I ask him still stunned by where he’s from.

“You’ve heard of the East Forest Pack?” He asks sounding rather bored. East Forest? That’s Erin’s pack.

“Yes, and I’ve met them” I growl slightly, “Why?”

“Yes I know what you mean I also have had the pleasure of meeting them. They are our only threat we wish to keep a closer eye on them and your pack is the strongest and the closest to their territory.” He tells me seriously.

“So let me get this straight, you want access to our land to effectively weaken the East Forest pack and in return we get free run of yours?”

“That’s exactly what I’m suggesting, Keith.”

“Why the sudden interest? I thought their territory is too far away to interfere with yours.”

“They give shelter to packs we have run out of our area effectively protecting them and letting them grow strong before they return close to our land.”

“The mighty Blood Valley pack is afraid of a few healthy packs being nearby?” I ask teasingly

A loud growl rips through the phone before he replies “We do not want the East forest pack to grow any larger.”

“That’s it?” I ask surprised at how paranoid the Blood Valley Tribe is.

“Also for a personal conquest but that does not concern you mutt.” He tells me threateningly

“And what if I don’t agree to your terms?”

“Do you want to die?” He asks threateningly causing me to gulp.

“Good point. When shall we meet to discuss the terms?”

“In a week from now, on your land. I will call another time to arrange things properly”

“Okay. What did you say your name was?” I ask defeated

“I didn’t.” He states simply.

“Well , what is it then?” I ask bored with his games and threats.

“Cole Suruat.”

The line went dead.