I am the Alpha - Part 66

SORRY!!! AGAIN I MUST APOLIGISE FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!

I want to quickly thank those who have wished me luck for my school certifiacte... :) xx Which is pretty much the reason I have so little time to write. I have just done my trials and a lot of final assesments and assignments are due very soon or have just been handed in so please bare with me. xx

I promised a certain someone.... you know who you are :) that i would update around 5 pages. So Here is a very long part that hopefully will earn your forgiveness!!

Another quick thank you. Firstly to my amazing fans.. which there is almost 500 of. Thank you so much for supporting me it means everything to me <3

And secondly to those 70-90 odd people who have voted on the last too parts. I ranted a few parts ago and I got an amazing response of almost 20-35 more votes per a part. I just want to say I really, really appreciate it! You are all amazing xD

SO once again please vote and comment. XX

and enjoy this very long update

----------

Chapter

~Erin~

My eyes flutter open and I find myself staring at a pure white ceiling that definitely isn’t my own, before becoming overwhelmed by the brightness and snapping them shut again. Where am I? I try once again to open my eyes, slowly this time and find myself adjusting to the bright room. My eyes slowly trace the unblemished ceiling before trailing down the blank walls... definitely not my room.

I shift my limbs and become aware of an uncomfortable stiffness throughout my body. Ouch. I wriggle a little hoping to warm myself up so it won’t hurt so much when I shift into a sitting position. I push myself up into a sitting position, wincing as my body stretches out of my stiff position. How long had I been lying like that? I look around the stark white room cautiously taking in the plain windows on the wall opposite me, letting in minimal amounts of light. My eyes snap to a white door to my left and I see a shadow under the door. Someone’s guarding me?

I brush my hands down my front, smoothing out the creases in the oversized shirt.... wait... what!? I frantically try to remember owning a shirt like this one but nothing comes to mind. I whip the warm covers back from my legs and exhale a loud breath as I see a baggy pair of tracksuit pants adorning my bottom half. Whose clothes am I wearing?

I yawn quietly and run my hands through my hair as a wave of exhaustion hits me. I trail my hand through the knots that have formed in my curls and pull it forward to get a look. I gasp as almost pure white hair comes towards my face. What the hell! What happened to my brunette hair?

I slide my feet off the bed, frantically standing up as my head pounds and my heart hammers in my chest. Where am I? Whose clothes am I wearing? What happened to my hair?

Another slightly open door catches my eyes and I walk hastily walk towards it breathing in relief as a medium sized, pristine bathroom comes into view. I rush to the mirror and look myself directly in the eyes and stepping back in shock. Holy shit; my once deep and chocolaty hair is now a striking white blonde and my eyes are glowing fiercely, the amber ring shining prominently but they are clouded by something dark that makes them appear dull and lifeless. The most important question yet flows through my mind; what happened to me?

I lean forward and turn the tap, splashing the cold water onto my flustered face. I massage my temples with my index fingers and take a few deep breaths. What the hell is going on? I try to remember what happened to me that ended with me in his strange room and find my memories pulling up blank. Whoever did this to me is going to pay!