⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️

An amazing trailer was uploaded on Instagram. If you like please do watch it. If you like my creativity, then don't forget to like it, share it to your friends and please inform me too so that I knew that you are my amazing readers 🥰🥰.

Also you can see the entire guide specially for Forbidden Princess in the name of 'Maanya' also there is a fabulous highlight dedicated only to this story in the name of 'Maanya'.

My Instagram ID is mentioned in my profile. Check out now....

And

You are about to begin reading Scintillio16's new story - "Forbidden Princess".

So here you go........

And don't forget to press the star icon
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Adhyaa's POV

Hello! I am Priya, a nobody from the normal orphanage of this small city. I usually wake up at 5 as today. I am at the last stage of my teenage years, sorry won't confuse you, I am 19 years old. I wash my face and after wearing the overcoat , am all set for my morning walk.

This creature became my only buddy in my ordinary life. He always accompanies me in my morning session. Sitting on the bench of this park, well Heaven Park, funny right, but actually it gives me the peace equals to heaven, I watch the sunrise.

It's 7 now and I am back in my room. I completed my chores and also swept the whole orphanage. It's not like they forced me to do sweeping, it's just what I want to do. Well, this is what I am best at.... 'In sweeping all the dirt', note the sarcasm.

Life is unpredictable for her, extremely unpredictable. I looked forward to life like every optimistic but the slap it gave me was worse than any other physical abuse. The smiling, bubbly girl was long lost in the chaos of this cruel world. I don't want to get hurt in the worst way, that's why I distanced myself from everyone.

This is my last year in this college. After my exams, I'll be free. Free from this daily up-down. The place where I am pursuing my B.Sc. is a combination of school and college altogether. There were so many memories we made, some pleasant, some worst, but now none of them make me smile.

How I wish, I was able to go back in time and correct all the things which happened that day. How I wish I would have not kept quiet that day so nothing like that happened the next day. But I can't.

I begged every door to give us justice but look at our system, they only know the voice of money. It didn't matter who the victim is and how he/she is. They only know the power of money. That's the reason I am preparing for the Combined Graduate Level Examination held by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India.

But what happened to him is a lesson to others for not repeating what he did. And also we are not that weak like everyone in this world. What do they think, that we are orphans so we can't do anything? Now look at him, what happened to him.

While I was thinking about my not-so-good life, Samaira came and asked in a very annoying tone, "Hey Priya, how was your preparation for the exams? We have only a month left for the examinations."
Why does she have to ask me in this whole college? Does every other person die? I just reluctantly replied, "Hmm.. Good" 

After that she left, I just hate her type of people who poked their annoying nose where it isn't even needed. Sometimes it was so hard for me to get them away from hi... Nevermind
After my college, now I am on my way to the cafe. I have been working there since I was 17 years old, well precisely after that day. The cafe owner is a very sweet lady, she knew me for a very long time. We used to come here after saving the little money we got. She also used to give us a discount too. After that day, she let me work here. I work here as a waitress and I am not ashamed of my job. Eventually it gives the money for buying my books and living my life.

Sometimes her sweet talks were able to melt my heart around which I put the walls so so so... high that none can break them. But I can't openly show my emotions to her. What if one day she too goes away just like them. She is a pure hearted woman and I can't let anything happen to her. First my parents didn't want me then, they too left me. I can't afford another person to leave me.

Why did God do this to me? What have I done to him for giving me this cruel punishment??

Pheww...... Exams are finally over. Now I am able to concentrate on my government job examinations. I know I will get at least 50% marks in my University examinations and that's enough for me. Since it's summer time, Riddhi too accompanied me daily in the cafe. How many times I told her to concentrate on her studies but she never listened to me. I tried every possible way to make her understand the point but how can she understand? In this manner she is just like me. And I hate it the most. I don't want her to suffer just like me. But she never listened. 

It is a fine day, just like another rainy day where the weather is moist and the sun is hiding behind the clouds. I played a 90s song and was taking the orders from the customers when Riddhi came, she looked worried. I motion her to come inside and go to Mrs. Sharma's office. When we are inside the office, she says,

"Didu, there is again a family that came to claim you as their daughter. They even said that you were kidnapped back then. Miss told me to bring you there."

I sigh, when I think that I will finally be living a normal life, God has to send someone to ruin my life once again. God really has some grudges with me. What else I want from my life, a normal life and a normal job, so that I will be able to punish the culprits. But no, How can God see me happy?

I just want to live my life in peace while helping homeless and parentless children. I mumble while going out to see those people, "Why .... Why I can't live in peace... just for one day. Now, what they want from me. I don't even have any evidence."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so this is your dost and host and writer Scintillio.

Hope you all are well and enjoying your life to the fullest.

Comment please

Do share your thoughts.

Hello silent readers, if you like the episode please vote.

Pretty PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE

🥺🥺🥺🥺

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Will meet you in the next episode.

Till then,

Take care, be safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Author
Scintillio16