⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️

Adhyaa's POV

It's been two days since we visited the farms. After a long time, I ate that many berries, a very long time. I love my hair very much and since the past month, I haven't cared for it. So I went to the kitchen and told Kaka to heat the oil and give me cotton also. I apply the hot oil with the help of cotton to the scalp, it helps to grow hairs and also improves the blood circulation. I was going upstairs to my room, then Maa saw me and called me there. I went there and was asked about the cup and cotton in my hand. I told her what I was going to do with these.

"Come, I will apply the oil." Ma said

"It's fine, I'll apply this, your hand will become steaky." I told her

"I'll not be gonna listen to you. Now come and sit here. And also now I'll apply the oil every week, no matter how busy I am, you will come to me like Adwet and remind me to do this if I forget. Okay ............ please" said Maa.

"No, no please don't say please. And promise I'll come to you" Saying this I set down while she sat there on the sofa.

I felt relaxed. I have long hairs till my mid thigh. So, partially it was lying on the floor while I was sitting on the floor. Shivi di came and said, "Wow, Princess, head massage going on. So that's the reason behind your long hair. Hmm............I see. Badi ma, I'm also coming."

"Ummmmm.... One second your skin is oily, right. You'll feel oily, oily, so, as per my opinion you get this head massage a day before you wash your hair and that too in the night. At last the decision is yours." I told her

"Not bad Princess, you observe me this much. Thanks for the advice. Badi ma I'll come to you in the night. Is it Okay?" Said Shivi di.

"You don't have to even ask this question, it will be more than okay." Said Ma.

I was done with the massage just that time Babli came. Seriously she is such a headache, how they bear her is beyond my imagination. I was done with her so I was going back to my room.

"Listen Adhuu, I am very very sorry for whatever I did that day, I am really really sorry. If you forgive me, I would like to take you to my place and we will spend much more time, please I am sorry na" said Babli. I can feel the butter in her talks.

"Tum log baatein karo mujhe kuchha kam hai toh me chalti hu [You guys talk, I have some work, so I'm going]" informed Maa and left from there.

"Okay I forgive you but I can't come to your place, I don't like socialising. So please spare me." I told her.

"Thank you Adhu, but I would be more happy if you came. Anyway I am happy that you forgive me. Wese your hairs looks oily, did you apply oil to it." Said Babli.

"Yes......... Head massage" I told her.

"Ewwww you are daughter of a billionaire family and you follow these cheap trick for your hair. If I were you i would go to some spa. Looks like you don't know about them. No problem, I am here for you, come with me I'll teach you everything, there was no one to teach you but now I am here. I am your friend. Nah" said Babli with extra cheese. I just wanna roll my eyes but control myself.

"Di, you know about some doctor, I want to do a check-up, there are a lot of sweets, I think before I become some diabetic, my check-up should be done." I said to Shivi di full of sarcasm.

Di just giggled at my comment. And as per the routine, Babli went to her place feeling insulted. I must say she has no self-respect. If I were her I would never step into this house again. But no she is Babli. Definitely after some time, she came here again.