⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️

Adhyaa woke up with a smile on her face

Adhyaa woke up with a smile on her face. She inhaled the fresh air and seemed like saying the fresh air to forget her bad past and live in the present.

Hearing the sound of anklets, everyone knew that Adhyaa was coming. She came to her mother and lay her head on her lap and said, "Maa..". She thought 'should she tell them about the caretaker, what she did to him' but chose the opposite and said, "When is your birthday?" On the other hand, Yamini was perplexed to hear the most awaited word from her daughter.

With a smile on her face, she stroked her hair and said, "on 15th of April, beta". Adhyaa mentally thought that there was enough time for it.

"Aaj kuchha hai kya? [Is there anything today?]" Asked Adhyaa, seeing the whole scenario where the servants were doing some work other than their regular works.

"Yes, today is Janmashtami and also the most important day of our life." Said Yamini. Adhyaa was confused and asked what was important that day.

"Today, my daughter called me 'Maa' for the first time, hua na ye the most important day [Isn't it the most important day]" , Said Yamini.

"Badi ma, where is Adhyaa?............. See there she is." Reyansh said. "Hey.... Get up lazy head... We have to do so much preparation."

"As if we are going to do all the work." Said Adhyaa sarcastically.

"Still, come na we have so much work to do."

"Okay, okay I am coming."

"You don't get irritated because of the sound of the anklets." Asked Reyansh, he was somewhat irritated due to its sound.

At the same time Abhimanyu entered the mansion, he went outside to attend an unofficial call.

"Naaahh, then how do we get to know that the great Queen Priya is about to come...... Her words, not mine." Said Abhigyaan and smiled, raising both his hands.

"Is this true? Princess." Asked Adwet amusingly. Adhyaa laughed and nodded.

Soon all of them went to Shivanya's room and planned the function which was going to be held tonight.

At the dining table, ladies were eating fruits only, so Adhyaa asked them about it. She was informed that they were fasting.

"I'll also do a Fast." Said Adhyaa

"What... Priya and Fast.... No way..... Prix, are you okay, don't tell me that some soul possessed you." Said Abhigyaan chuckling.

"You......... I'll see you later but till then, I Can Do." Said a whining Adhyaa.

"No way.... I'll tell you all about your Princess deeds. On the day of Independence, we got 6 laddo and you won't believe what she did. She kept one laddoo in her left cheek, one in right and one in center and started eating hiding behind the gate." Said Abhigyaan while laughing. "That not the least, Eno became angry why I didn't scold her and here she, exactly like this made faces (pointing towards Adhyaa), mein dono ke beech me fas jata tha, ek ko manao toh dusra ruthe dusre ko manao toh pehla. [I used to get caught between the two, if you convince one, the other is angry, if you convince the other, then the first]" All were happily listening to their child's childhood antics.