⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️

Hello, My Lovely Readers❤️❤️

Hey that's not fair, you all read the chapters but don't press the star icon.
If you are liking the story so far, then please do vote on it too🥺🥺
Pretty please

Don't forget to press the star icon.

I want to dedicate this chapter to HarpreetkaurGuru and SanviSehgal

Thanks for your support

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Adhyaa's POV

Adhyaa's POV

After confessing my feelings to Maan, I thought of giving my birthday return gifts to all of them. With Maan by my side, we secretly placed all the portraits to the respective person. I also wrote a personal message for all of them. Whatever I felt for them I wrote it in the message. At last, I gave him his gift, the portrait which I specially made for him. He was so overwhelmed that he kissed both of my cheeks. And as always I was just rooted in my place with feathery touching my cheeks.

Today is so much different, I never thought to celebrate my birthday like this. Hack, I never thought of celebrating any of my birthdays as I didn't know when my birthday was. When I reached the living room, everyone wished me. There were a lot of our relatives. It's obvious I didn't know them well. When a lady wished me and left from there, I asked Adi bhai who she was and He replied, "Oh.. She is .... Umm.... she is"

"Rehne do, I got it. Even, you didn't know, who she is." I replied while surpassing my laughter with great difficulty. [Leave it]

Now my office gang came. It was surprising to know that they came here personally. Ro and Re wished me. Re was having some difficulty in shifting her luggage. She moved to an apartment near the office. After knowing about her twin, she left her parents. And I was with her decision. No matter what, I'll always be with her. She is my friend. Moreover, she is my Eno's sister. Back then, I told her about Eno. She was so heart broken, it's very difficult for us to support her. Even Kroor Singh was not talking to me for hiding this. But I didn't hide it, I told him as soon as he came back from his training. But he didn't listen to me. Then, like Eno, Re made him understand. She is exactly like her. Other than some of the habits she is exactly the copy of her with a different face. They brought a very big teddy bear. Seriously, I am not a baby. Then when I asked them they said, "You behave like a 5 year old kid, so this is the best gift for you." Like seriously, not even them but everyone joined them. Well......., they were right as right now I am cuddling with my that teddy bear.