⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️

Aditya was feeling guilty as he was unable to protect her. If he had been more alert at that time, Adhyaa would not have had to experience that.

At dinner time, no one spoke to anyone much. They were having their food in silence but Adhyaa didn't like that silence, since she came into this family one thing she noticed was that this family didn't like to have food in complete silence. She hated the fact that all were eating like that because of her.

Next day, Adhyaa got up at 5 and did her morning chores, as it was Rakshabandhan so she came to the kitchen. The kitchen was in the closed room so it became easy for her to complete her task.

Abhimanyu came to the kitchen to drink water, he came from jogging. He was shocked to see the scene inside the kitchen.

"Adhyaa, what are you doing?...... Kaka, why is she here, you didn't stop her?....... Adhyaa tell me what are you doing, you know nah if Adwet came to know about this, he would chop them alive to allow you to do work in the kitchen." Abhimanyu whisper yelled to her.

Adhyaa was shocked to see Abhimanyu there, she said under her breath, 'Gayi bhains paani mein'

"Sahab, we tried to stop memsaheb but she didn't listen to us and threatened us that if we told anyone about it we would lose our jobs. Sahab explain memsaheb to go from here if Adwet baba came to know about this he would kill us." Said one of the cooks.

She came near Abhimanyu and took him inside holding his hand and shushed him and said with a downed face, "Everyone's mood was off because of me, so I am making today's food to say sorry. Please don't tell anyone, I promise I will tell them once they eat."

"Hmmmm.... That's okay, but first tell me it will be edible, I mean, if you say I'll call the doctor beforehand." said Abhimanyu with a playful smirk.

Adhyaa made a 'O' face and fiercely said while pointing her index finger, "You doubted my hand made food. Okay, just wait and watch, when all are eating the delicious food made by me, you will eat the food which kaka made. You won't taste a bit of the food made by me."

"As if I am dying to taste the food made by you. I don't want to fall ill." Abhimanyu said teasingly.

"Kaka, mark it, you have to make his food, you'll never give a bit of food made by me. Okay" said Adhyaa.

"Ji bitiya" said the head cook.

"Now what are you waiting for, go and do your work and let me do mine." She walked past him while bumping him.

" Ya ya, I am not a free person like you, I have my whole firm to run. Huhh." He took out the water bottle and went from there not before glancing at her and smiled at her. She was ordering the cooks and making the food with full concentration.

Wherever he saw her, he was attracted to her. Since the last one month whenever he went to Adwet mansion, he met her but never talked to her at first place, this was the first time when he talked to her that too like this, don't know why he behaved like this with her. He always blocked his mind not to think about her but his mind thinks about her only. At last, he left everything on time and fate.

At 9am everyone got ready for the festival and came down in the hall. It was the first time when Adhyaa was going to tie rakhi on Adwet's hand. All were very happy this time, The ritual started with Adhyaa, first Adhyaa tied Rakhi on Adwet hand and he gave her 'iphone'

"Princess this is your gift, don't say no to it as in these 19 years you first time tied Rakhi in my wrist so this is the compensation for all these years. Okay... Please take it and don't say no hmmm.." Emotional Adwet said to Adhyaa.