⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️

Author's POV

Author's POV

It's been a week since Abhimanyu's birthday. Nothing changed between Adhyaa and Abhimanyu, just they got a tag of relationship. For the last two days, Adhyaa's mood has been dull. Abhimanyu knew why she was like this. She was trying to show that she was happy but something was off.

As usual most of the youngsters came to enjoy the weekend.

Abhimanyu, Adwet, Reyansh, Rudransh, Divyansh were sitting in the garden. Abhigyaan went for training. Riddhi went to her coaching classes. Pragya and Kashish were making supper. Kashish also used to come and enjoy their weekends. Prakriti was talking to someone on a call.

Soon both of them came with the staff and served evening snacks for all of them. Prakriti too joined them. Divyansh took a bite of french fries and asked, "Where is Adhyaa? Moreover, she was looking upset. What happened?"

Adwet replied, "Yeah, I too noticed that. Something was off. Did anyone know about it? I should go and check her."

"Don't. Let her be where she is. She needs her mother more than anyone." Abhimanyu first looked at the distance then turned and looked at Adwet.

"What do you mean by that? Did anything happen?" asked Reyansh with a concerned filled tone.

Abhimanyu took a deep breath and said, "Today is the same day when Inaya was murdered." And this one line explained everything to everyone.

.
{Flashback}

Adhyaa woke up early in the morning. Early means really early at 4:30 A.M. She did her morning chores and got ready to go to the temple.

At 5:30 A.M., Abhimanyu came there to pick her up. They both went to the temple. During the car drive there was silence between both of them. While driving, he rested his hand on Adhyaa's hand and lightly squeezed it. Adhyaa looked at him, he smiled and Adhyaa returned the smile, the only difference is that Adhyaa's smile is sad and Abhimanyu's assuring.

They both reached the temple. She already talked to Panditji about the Pooja. So he already kept everything ready. She performed the Pooja and distributed some clothes, this time she bought new clothes for them and Abhimanyu had these clothes, so no one knew that she bought clothes.

Till 7AM, they both reached Adhyaa's home. While stopping near her mansion, he said with an assuring smile, "She would be happy up there and giving you blessings."

She closed her eyes and said, "I hope." After a little pause, she said, "Thanks, Maan."

Abhimanyu turned towards her and while keeping her both hands in his, he said, "Captain, no need to thank me. I am and will always be there for you. I want to be with you in your every phase. Shadow too left in the dark but I will always be with you even in the dark. You are my life, Adhyaa and I really meant it."