⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to heartbroken_soul

Thanks for the encouragement.

"ADHYAA ....."

"Haan Maa"

"Look at her.... You didn't get ready. There's only an hour left for the ceremony and look at you."

"Maa, relax. I'll get ready in no time. Bas yu gyi aur yeh mai tyaar."

"In no time. Don't teach me!! Go and get ready. And be here within 5 minutes."

"Aye aye captain.."

"What will I do to this girl? She never thinks about herself. Always have to do something for others. Argh.... Look at the room. Everything is just meshed up....... Adhyaa, come out fast."

"Maa!! I just got inside."

"That's why I was saying, but no , who am I so you'll listen to me?"

"Am out.... Happy. Told you I didn't take much time."

"Will you go like this? What does Maan say, yeah.... Jungli Billi, right. Btw suits you."

"Maa not you 🙄😒"

But Yamini didn't say anything and went inside her closet and picked a very beautiful red saree with a shimmery golden blouse for her. It has a border similar to the blouse and adorned her with bangles, watch and jhumkas and light makeup.

After getting fully ready, they reached the venue. Abhimanyu, who was talking to one of the shareholders of his company, turned around hearing the comocation. He was astonished to see her in a traditional avatar that too wearing a red saree. Without his knowledge, he uttered, "Yeh Jangali Billi aaj Mathuri Dixit kaise ban gayi?"
[How did this Wild Cat become Madhuri Dixit today?]

To his left Rudransh was standing and heard him complimenting her. He replied, "Just like you became a white ghost yesterday?" And grinned foolishly.

"Dumbo!! Who made you a criminal lawyer? I was wondering why we didn't abandon you in your nurseries."

"Bhai......... just wait, we'll see who to abandone." Saying this, he walked towards Adhyaa and said something in her ear. She immediately looked at Abhimanyu and went near him. She looked at him with a sad look and said, "Buri hu......"

He looked aside and didn't answer her. She asked again. He just hummed.

"Bahot buri hu"

"Bahot"