⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️

Is this really me who wrote this chap??
Really I am in love with this chap.
I can't believe that I wrote this.

Haaye, nazar utharo koi meri!!
😂😂

Sorry back to the chapter 😃😃

Adhyaa's POV

This year, I never dreamt of this year to be this much amazing. I missed Eno a lot. But bhai and di never let me think that I am left out. They care for me so much. I also love them a lot. They appointed bodyguards for me. And I hate that I mean I am not a baby girl who is to be protected. I am a Taekwondo champion, but I also feel elated thinking that how much they cared for me. So till they (bodyguards) didn't bother me, I also don't mind them.

Everyone is busy with wedding preparation but they didn't let me do any work. I have to do so much pasturing to let me work. Finally I got the work to recheck everything, everything means EVERYTHING.

Some days ago, I met Tina, the Chipku Chhipkali (clingy lizard). I hate her to the core. And after knowing what she did to my Maan. My hatred reached its extreme. Huhh did I say my.....my Maan........

What I am thinking....... He can't be mine. He is not........ But why do I always think of him? Why do I always want to talk to him or be with him? I always shared my everything, my likes, unlikes, how I feel about anything..... Everything....... Do I lo..... No..... No.... I should check online..... Yes..... That will be right..... It can't be true......

{Bold letter indicated the subconscious mind.}

"What are the effects of being in love with someone?" - Google Search

............

WHAT....... Oh my gooooood. I..... I... love..... Him .....

BUT....... How.... I know he will never reciprocate my feelings.... Even I hate that Tina but it can't change that she is more beautiful and bold than I am...... She is perfect for him. If she didn't cheat on him, they would be together....

But she cheated....

She is more beautiful....

You are not less than her..... You are best of your version....

He never shared his likes and dislikes... Like I did..... He even didn't tell me about Tina.... Maybe he thought that I am not that worthy.....