⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️

I want to dedicate this chapter to  Aradhna_123 and deepikannan 

Thanks for your support

Author's POV

Author's POV

They reached Gangtok and directly went to the hotel. If anyone asked them how they were feeling coming to Sikkim they would reply Paradise, it's a paradise nestled in the North-East part of India with magnetic views of the great Himalayas.

Outside the airport there was a man holding a banner named Abhimanyu Singhania. They reached him and went with him. He placed the luggage in both the cars. Abhimanyu, Adhyaa, Reena went in one car while Rohit, Meher, Afreen in the other. They reached the hotel and were really impressed by the hospitality. Everyone was assigned a different room.

Abhimanyu and Adhyaa stayed in the twin room. These rooms were attached with one same door between the rooms. While others were given different rooms. Also there were their bodyguards so overall total 10 rooms were booked. 2 were VIP rooms while others were above average rooms but not VIP. 4 rooms were occupied by the team members and the last 2 rooms were for the bodyguards who rested alternatively.

They stayed and rested all day. Next day they attended the meeting with the hotel owner and also represented their views and finalized the deal. Later, when they visited Gangtok, they could see the glimpses of mighty Mt. Kanchenjunga. They also visited Enchey Monastery, Ganesh Tok, Do Drul Chorten Rumtek Monastery, Ganesh Tok and Tashi viewpoint.

From Ganesh Tok, Adhyaa was looking at the aerial view of Gangtok city and smiling very brightly. The moment was captured by Abhimanyu. He clicked many pictures of Adhyaa without her knowledge. He also clicked some of the magnificent pictures of the city.

Next day, they went to see Tsomgo Lake, Nathula Pass. While playing near Tsomgo Lake, Abhimanyu came and picked Adhyaa from behind and twirled her around. This beautiful moment was captured by the cameraman passing nearby and was capturing the pictures. Soon, their bodyguards caught him and started threatening him for clicking their pictures without their permission. Adhyaa, Rohit, Reena, Meher and Afreen were roaming a little far away so they didn't notice the chaos that was happening there. Abhimanyu saw it therefore, he himself went there to see why there was quarrelling. He made the cameraman delete the pictures from his device not before sending them to his bodyguard's phone. And then he told him to send it to him.

Later, that day after retiring to their respective rooms. Abhimanyu was scrolling and seeing the pictures he clicked. One photo stopped his fingers from scrolling further. The one which he clicked when she was looking at the aerial view of the city and smiling brightly. He uploaded that picture on Instagram and wrote in the caption :-