⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️

Adhyaa opened the door and saw that her brother, Adwet and Rudransh were also there

Adhyaa opened the door and saw that her brother, Adwet and Rudransh were also there. She closed the door and sat with them on the sofa. She didn't look at any of them. She wanted to show them that she was angry. They were confused at her behaviour.

Adwet turned towards her and asked, "Bachcha, What happened?"

As she was, she didn't look at him and asked, "Where is Neeraj?"

Rudransh replied without any emotion, "His place"

Adhyaa thought that it happened because of her, she forgot to delete the call logs of Neeraj and didn't even talk to him. Yes, she didn't want to talk to him that time but that's not the way to deal with him. She would be the one to decide what to do with him. She asked them, "Is that because of me?"

Abhimanyu didn't want to let her think that's because of her. Even he told her half the truth. He immediately replied, "No... No... Captain, he is a traitor. He sold some of our confidential data to ..... companies. It doesn't have to do anything to you. Anyway, Adi calls you Princess because he thinks of you like that. It doesn't mean that you are the real Princess."

The guy mentioned in the previous chap was none other than Neeraj. And the bosses who came there were Abhimanyu and Adwet. After seeing the call logs, Abhimanyu investigated him and found out that he was the one who stole their company's designs and sold them to another company and to save himself, he blamed a female employee. He also found out that that female employee denied him sleeping with him that's why he plotted all this.

Yet Adhyaa tacitly understood that she was also the reason for this. But she retorted for the last line which he said, "Ohh Hello Mr. Who are you? Huhh. First tell me when will you be going to tell me about leading the team on my own...."

Abhimanyu replied, "We decided this today, I am going to tell you."

Adhyaa mocked, "Yeah, yeah......"

And like this they go on and on and on.

Having enough of their banter, Adwet shouted at both of them, "Shut up, just shut up both of you. What's this, a fish market? Seriously you both are adults but none of them behaves like one. Adhyaa now go and do your work and ..... What's this smile, Maan?.... You too attend the next meeting. GOD!! Put Some Senses In Those Moron's Brains."

Abhimanyu was smiling seeing Adwet was scolding her. When Adhyaa saw him smiling, both of them started shooting daggers at each other.

Adwet sighed and said, "I am leaving.... Hey, both of you look here.... Don't fight or else I too know what I have to do."

"Bhai....."

"Adi......"

Adwet scolded them, "Shut your mouth and get back to work"